Love troubles

I’ve definitely used lilith and others for manifestation, but like I said nothing has worked.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I don’t give a rats ass anymore. I know that, that’s not good that’s why I’m working with Lilith on self confidence/love too. This was a major issue with girls and the friendzonized

1 Like

Do you go to the local shows? I would think meeting people there would help introduce you to more people.
I know how hard it is meet people.

(I was the only goth in my high school of 250 students)

1 Like

I’ve actually combined Lilith’s self improvement tactics and Belial’s insane resilience work.

1 Like

yes actually. My city is full of hoes. From fashion style to personality…

1 Like

so the only punks are taken currently.

1 Like

She is really helpful with that stuff. She acts motherly to me. Also Astraroth/Inanna is very helpful making people charming and take control of their life.

1 Like

I know working with her takes a long time. But it helped me get some contact. Not there yet.

But I feel you @Nolan_Toney. It’s quite shit, when nothing works and it’s not a motivator

Have you tried spells to have more of punk girls to move into your town?

Of course. I used the most profound ones I could find, yet, nothing.

1 Like

In my place they have a bars where punks come or go to concert, festival. so it would be more or easy or try online. Personally I hate online. They only look at perfect pics.

I’m a senior in high school :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh than don’t worry to much it will come. Your life will change. Stay positive with good intent.

And other tips are still welcome :slight_smile:

Yeah I know. I’m more concerned with the fact that I CAN’T MANIFEST ANYTHING FOR MYSELF :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

Oh dude you just have to wait a little, I had so many issues dating in high school (really small country town) once I finished school and left I had so many guys.

Even now after being married forever I still get a couple random proposals.

2 Likes

You can manifest, you just have the mental block to help yourself that is built on from society and being in school once you leave it will be way different.

Well regardless I need a couple things to manifest that I can’t right now.

Just a few tips:

• Write down what you want to manifest, date, time (set’s the intend)
  • After you did the ritual forget all about it. Know that it’s in the universe and try not to think about it and certainly don’t try to overthink it.
  • Do the work, this can be anything. Work on yourself, get that job beside college etc… Just that you have options for something to manifest in.
  • Thank the spirit (if you do an evocation) and do the proper offering. Give them permission to help
1 Like

That helped me get a house I’m moving into next month.

1 Like

Anyway I see nothing but great things for you in the magick world and once you over come this road block you are going to be a lot stronger.