Love ~ the most powerful force in the Universe?

There is more hate in this world than love

1 Like

True. Sadly- true

In my case my mom shows more love but i know my dad loves me too

1 Like

Fair point :thinking: definetily sth to think about. Thank You

1 Like

Iā€™d disagree, based on your perception it can be a world full of either or one more than the other or equal. Sometimes the boundary between love and hate is blurry as hell.

3 Likes

Dark love is never discussed anywhere. Itā€™s what I believe in. War is love.

Cosmic love is quite different then how humans perceive it.

Maybe someone can do a research on Luciferā€™s love relationship with the Leviathan?

2 Likes

I think love is essentially an impersonal force that ultimately encompasses the totality of existence for the soul. Love in its most perfect sense is not dependent on form. It stems from the formless and is self sustaining. With it is the spark of life, The Star Itā€™s something that is radiated from the core of the enlightened soul.
But donā€™t confuse it with sentimentality as this is prone to happen. Love is a flaming sword and in its true sense has an ecstatic quality of hatred. Like vengeance fulfilled. And in this is conquest and the joy of battle. This is the force that destroys and creates worlds.
Ahbh (love)= 13
Achd(unity)=13
Chaos= 139 1+3+9= 13

1 Like

I disagree. The main reason that I am open to the possibility of reincarnation is because I believe that the power of love is so strong it could transcend death - no ordinary love.

1 Like

Venus is rising to salvage the Earthā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Sure, animals can show grief or other ā€œcomplexā€ emotions, but that doesnā€™t mean their love isnā€™t much more detached than a human on average.

The bear protecting her cub and the bear chasing it out when it wants to mate again are both still the same bear, to illustrate my point. Main difference from a human at least from a behavioral perspective is they donā€™t get as caught up in it and know how to use love more as a tool rather than becoming a tool of love.

2 Likes

I agree. This is why I believe a ballance should be sustained. Light and dark. Love and hate. Good and evil. Ballance is what makes Universe not collapse under itself yet, if You get my methaphore XD

Yes. But Universe is not all-loving. It have to be ballanced to keep going. For me, negative is neccesary for positive to exist :green_heart:

Hey that was really greatily explained, I love it @Iexoz :sunglasses:

Dark Love sounds enchantingly beautiful :heart_eyes: Lucifer and Leviathan? :scream: Damn, I have never heard of itā€¦ Seems like Iā€™m behind in that particular topic :sweat_smile: I will surely research more. Itā€™s interesting af :sweat_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Love is the most powerful form of chaos, mental conditioning, destruction and able to create the most blissful of moments in all aspects. Love, like magic, is only as strong as youā€™re willing to make it. You notice loveā€™s ability to keep you going well past the breaking point?

1 Like

Yes. Always

A true love is as rare as a real diamond to find.

1 Like

I:61 But to love me is better than all things: if under the night-stars in the desert thou presently burnest mine incense before me, invoking me with a pure heart, and the Serpent flame therein, thou shalt come a little to lie in my bosom. For one kiss wilt thou then be willing to give all; but whoso gives one particle of dust shall lose all in that hour. Ye shall gather goods and store of women and spices; ye shall wear rich jewels; ye shall exceed the nations of the earth in splendour & pride; but always in the love of me, and so shall ye come to my joy. I charge you earnestly to come before me in a single robe, and covered with a rich headdress. I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!

Agreed

1 Like