Love spell with aggressive spirits

I did a love spell with a real aggressive entity. I was surprised when he said he would do it. Because that’s not his specialty. So I tied 2 red dolls together with red jasper in between. Us. That is a stone said to be good for love. The girl said she was drawn to me. Then a few days later she said she needed space because thinking of us gives her anxiety. She said she could feel how aggressive I am subliminally and the intimidates her.what does everyone think?

Advice:

There are two main types of Women. Most women generally want to feel higher emotions like a sense of comfort, joy and love, etc before they get to the sexual part. The other ones find it harder to feel love until the sexual part satisfies them.

This is important to understand the psychology of your target before performing a magickal spell. A Lust spell will have the effect like on your sakd target if she is the first kind. Ultimately there are certain things you have to satisfy depending on the individual. For FAST people it will be something more along the lines of something intriguing and stimulating. For more low-key people you will more likely have to be more gradual, get them comfortable and k ow the Right Sequence/Strategy for Turning Up the Heat. Sometimes it doesnt matter as you can hit someone over the head with sexuallity and continue on with high keyed intensity…but…it requires alot of leading and being in a Dominant position, where this is another layer than points out the difference between using strategies vs just simple force.

I think that when you + 1 entity work together, to some extent you become “as one” so she’s picking up the entity’s “tone” behind this.

Try asking the entity you chose whether they can tone it down and/or find a spirit to “front” for you, to draw her back in?

Also, what he said, except not all women like dominant men, but dominant men don’t usually realise that, so it’s cool! :wink:

She tells me all the time she can feel my intensity in everything I do. I need a submissive woman because my muertos are like fuck that your in control not some women. But I’m finding when dealing with powerful forces u have to go easy not charge full force. With me more was always better. I feel a little bad now I might be fucking her head up.

Meh, you don’t need a “submissive” woman, you need a woman with her own life who won’t try to cut you off every time you go to do something, or tear you down, or be always looking for faults - one secure enough in her own self that she’s not trying to take over the entire relationship and tell you how you’re always WRONG, instead you need and deserve one who supports you and loves you - that’s a DIFFERENT thing to “submissive” and is about mutual support, love, not one-uppity stuff.

IMO and you know what? I’m right! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah ur right. I don’t see my self long term with her at all. I just wanted to zap her to prove a point.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:7070”]Meh, you don’t need a “submissive” woman, you need a woman with her own life who won’t try to cut you off every time you go to do something, or tear you down, or be always looking for faults - one secure enough in her own self that she’s not trying to take over the entire relationship and tell you how you’re always WRONG, instead you need and deserve one who supports you and loves you - that’s a DIFFERENT thing to “submissive” and is about mutual support, love, not one-uppity stuff.

IMO and you know what? I’m right! :P[/quote]

I agree. However, it still doesnt mean one can behave a certain way to simulate a variety of “games” as long as their fun both ways.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:7070”]Meh, you don’t need a “submissive” woman, you need a woman with her own life who won’t try to cut you off every time you go to do something, or tear you down, or be always looking for faults - one secure enough in her own self that she’s not trying to take over the entire relationship and tell you how you’re always WRONG, instead you need and deserve one who supports you and loves you - that’s a DIFFERENT thing to “submissive” and is about mutual support, love, not one-uppity stuff.

IMO and you know what? I’m right! :P[/quote][quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:7070”]I think that when you + 1 entity work together, to some extent you become “as one” so she’s picking up the entity’s “tone” behind this.

Try asking the entity you chose whether they can tone it down and/or find a spirit to “front” for you, to draw her back in?

Also, what he said, except not all women like dominant men, but dominant men don’t usually realise that, so it’s cool! ;)[/quote]

what if you work with several entities ?i m curious as to how the energies with mix and what would the target feel. never got feedback from any of my targets.

Have you tried Frimost ?^

2 Likes

I found out what I have to do from my godfather.

I think you’d need to do a reading, and pay close attention to the symbolism behind the numbers, and also the elemental houses represented by the cards, to see if there’s any clash/mismatch that’s cancelling stuff out, or causing it to be running at cross purposes.

Some spirits work well togetjher, for example quite a few people on here over the time I’ve been reading have worked successfully with Odin, the Archangel Raphael, and Belial - but all have links to Mercurial energy.

(That’s not to say they’re limited to that, but it seems like a strong theme.)

So based on that, chosing the right spirits may be turbo-charging, or it may be like fitting two engines to a car - and then having them pull in opposite directions.

Guesswork from me won’t help, but getting an insight by looking up the planetary and elemental correspendences of the spirits, and also doing a reading with the specific intent of scrying elemental and other forces, might?

Ive always been told that you dont mix religions. Because every spirit has thier own way of doing things. its like too many chefs ruin the soup type deal

2 Likes

This is what I hate about most grimoires. They give a three sentence intro about the demon, I’m, in my lifetime going to evoke a million of there asses and write a chapter to charecterise each one there is so much more to each one. Can u imagine explaining an individual human in a few short sentences? Lol so unrealistic.

The thing is is that the spirit that I did the spell with wasn’t a demon. It was my muerto.

That’s ur problem right there. Your looking at a woman as an object and not a equal human being. My wife can not lay down the hate like me and knock motherfuckers out but that does not mean she’s not equal to me she’s a woman and I’m a man no other difference. I could see why Lilith got so pissed being made to fuck some dude when she was told and cook and clean. I would of told him to suck a dick too. Try looking at her without dominance and control and if u can’t ur going to need to work on that before being in any relationship. I know cause I was like that when I was young and I’m still aggressive just not the same I learned it watching my dad all my life and had to re learn it was hard and took a while but it’s possible.

I think you’d need to do a reading, and pay close attention to the symbolism behind the numbers, and also the elemental houses represented by the cards, to see if there’s any clash/mismatch that’s cancelling stuff out, or causing it to be running at cross purposes.

Some spirits work well togetjher, for example quite a few people on here over the time I’ve been reading have worked successfully with Odin, the Archangel Raphael, and Belial - but all have links to Mercurial energy.

(That’s not to say they’re limited to that, but it seems like a strong theme.)

So based on that, chosing the right spirits may be turbo-charging, or it may be like fitting two engines to a car - and then having them pull in opposite directions.

Guesswork from me won’t help, but getting an insight by looking up the planetary and elemental correspendences of the spirits, and also doing a reading with the specific intent of scrying elemental and other forces, might?[/quote]

thx ! i ve been working with King Paimon, Prince Sitri and Duke Sallos, all on one target :slight_smile:

I don’t feel I have a really good “read” on King Paimon, he’s undeniably awesome but I don’t feel amazingly closely connected to him, unlike for example Hathor.

And the other two, I don’t have any interaction with yet, so I can’t give any tips there, sorry. :slight_smile:

well I think it was too much. the target told me he loved me for the first time ( while intercourse and a bit drunk ), then he probably got scared, and left me :slight_smile: for now :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that - good luck with changing things round!