Love spell starting to work?

So I’ve casted 3 love spells on my friend( yeah I know its a lot)who I feel in love with after 3 years of knowing her but about 2 months pass and nothing happened besides a phone call from her asking me to meet up with her but I tried calling and texting her after that and nothing happened. I thought she went ghost on me but I did nothing wrong. On Christmas Day I texted her merry Christmas and she finally texted back but didn’t text anymore after that but it was pretty late. Then today she randomly called me which was unexpected and I’m kind of mindblowned about it since she haven’t called me for almost a month. She asked me what I was doing and talked about buying something from Macy and not opening it so I guess its a present for someone i dont know but what do you guys think? Is my love spell starting to work or its all a coincidence? I pretty much almost forgot about the love spell. I don’t know what she could be plotting next.

1 Like

its a strong possibility

1 Like

I also told her that I liked her and thats when she stopped talking to me for a few weeks.

If she stopped talking to you after you said you liked her that isn’t a good sign.

1 Like