Love spell saved my happiness

@Lillith_fan I get a strong feeling Gremory will be able to help you.

2 Likes

@anon48957109 I might be speaking outta my ass on this one. But my limited perspective sees a social relation between availability of energies focused for women wooing a man is less compared to a man wooing a women. Does the number of spirit options correlates with demand vs supply?
I’m just saying with no proof to support my thought. Isn’t it?

i’ve noticed that myself. Ya just a feeling here too.

1 Like

So an update to all who likes to know. Tonight I was successfully able to do this ritual. I mean results obviously are awaited. But given the fact I’d never done such a large scale ritual and I’m not yet by any means as powerful as some of you out there. I had some odds against me for this one. Now it was to my surprise that I had remembered every single word I’d written in my script/ workflow for this size of ritual. It took 5 hours to complete and I didn’t even feel like it was more than 30 minutes. Yeah I know, I was surprised myself when I saw the watch. I went on for 5 hours straight. Sigils were flashing almost instantaneously and I was able to hold them for much longer than ever before. It was like I was being supported by some energy. So this is a special shout out and a word of thanks to that energy. Guys keep an eye on this space, a gratitude/ thanks message will be coming soon for all the entities I evoked today. It will be once I’m successfully able to manifest my happy reunion with my love Kanika.
Guys pray for me please.

6 Likes

I’d like to know the info on this please ! I’m in the same situation. I’m lost with without my ex .

4 Likes

Same situation over here can you please provide detailes for the ritual

1 Like

Update? Seven months later

1 Like