Love Spell question

There is a guy I went to high school with and after about 22 years of not seeing each other or speaking we started talking online. For a full year he begged me to move from Canada to Oklahoma to be with him. I went to visit for week and ended up coming home, even though we both planned on me staying there. I gathered some dirt from his home before I left, I knew this guy was gonna need a magical kick in the pants. So does anyone have any ideas of using his home dirt in a love spell? I figured it would be good for making a connection but not sure the best way to work it in. I’m open to just about anything here- I want him to miss me, I want him to realize how great we are together, I want him to want only me forever.

Why did you leave sounds like he wanted you there?

2 Likes

He said that he didn’t feel the strong connection he thought he would. Not to paint him in a bad light but he has a bad track history with short relationships because if he doesn’t feel an instant “love at first sight” feeling he doesn’t pursue the relationship. He has been through several live in girlfriends and a few marriages. I just need a bit of an edge to make him see that we make more sense than any of those relationships did. Once I can get him to open up to this I know everything will work out. I’ve seen it in several tarot spreads.

3 Likes

Let me know how your spell turns out and good luck

1 Like

Try this, but like @huidini mentioned, it has to be dirt that your lover stepped in :

Good luck and please let us know how it turns out for you :hibiscus:

2 Likes

if its something you proclaim to be “his” it automatically creates a connection. Feel the dirt. Does it feel like his energy?

Theres a simple rite thats more effective than this “dirt underneath the shoe” idea.

Get a red candle. Make sure its FULLY red, not white with a red layer on the outside.
get a needle and scratch his name, birthday, and optimally what you want him to do into the candle.
Next get the dirt, its still important.

Turn off the lights and light the candle. Meditate in the light of the candle for a little bit on what you want him to do, feel the love you have for him, and allow it to overflow. Just remember to not exhaust that thought, you want that thought to be not just heard but felt by the spirits on the other side of your vision.

Next gaze into the flame. feel yourself dancing with the flame as it dances. Let go of control, allow the darkness to do whatever it wants as long as you stay gazing at the candle. At this point realize you are the creator god of your reality. Imagine yourself growing infinitely large, being able to command everything in existence. Then return the thought and shrink infinitely small, signifying that you are one. you are the one.

Don’t command the spirits like it says in old books, task them to carry out the deed in return for an offering worthy of the task. From the words of Belial: “Blood is perfect because you are willing to give us your life to this task.” Obviously don’t slash yourself like in TV and movies. Grab a couple blood lancets at the pharmacy and prick yourself. Anywhere. Doesn’t matter.

Anyway, give them blood and thank them profusely for working with you. They have emotions too y’know.

I did this to a couple of girls before and I got a poly relationship. I had to do a tad bit of work to get them attracted to each other as well but thats beside the point. This is super simple. You can knock this out in 15 minutes.

3 Likes

Yeah, the “idea” wasn’t mine, I just copied and pasted a post about using dirt in a love spell, since that was the question she asked…but yes, your idea sounds good too. :hibiscus:

2 Likes

I’m aware. I just think unnecessary steps in rituals is, well, unnecessary.

2 Likes

Be careful :frowning: May not apply to you but I’ve had tarot spreads and YouTube readings and other readings telling me someone loved me and that it’d work out.

Turned out to be a complete lie. The RHP pulled us together with synchronicities to hurt me because of their karmic agenda. Just be careful is all I’m saying.

2 Likes

Nolan_Toney I will be doing this tonight. Thank you everyone. And I will be careful, I feel a strong pull toward him and I know he feels it too. I will update on the results.

2 Likes

Before you expect him to realise how great you are together, it would be helpful if you feel convinced of it yourself. The rest of it should follow automatically.

1 Like

Another suggestion is to take some dirt from your home and mix it with the dirt from his home. As you stir it think on your connection getting stronger as the two soils combine to become one. Mix it in a black bowl. Take the sigil of azazel on a piece of paper and dip it in the water and let it dry. Add a drop of blood to the sigil and ask azazel to guide you through your invocation. Look into the water in the bowl and you see your answer come to the surface. Doing this by the light of a red candle is also helpful

4 Likes

Can you send me a pm?

I would if I could figure out how…new to the site

1 Like

@KnightRider

What about a glamour spell of some kind, sounds like bit of a dick that tease’s but has no idea of what he wants so he shuts down so he doesn’t have to face the truth that something about you turn him on for a year.

1 Like

@KnightRider He was sincere enough to tell you that he doesnt feel your connection that strong. Few dudes will do so. Nowadays they just disappear without explanations :slight_smile: May be you should appreciate his sincerity and move on and find the one that will naturally crave for you. However, it is up to you and I will also be interested to hear the results from your work. Good luck!

I have worked my spell and now I wait

3 Likes

So it’s been three days and I burn a candle and invision us together everyday. And everyday since I started we have texted and I know that he would not answer if he didn’t care. I know he is attracted to me and that he cares about me, that is a good starting point.

2 Likes