Love spell powerful help me

Is there any other spell, perhaps with evocation, Sallos could help me?

It may be difficult to achieve physically, but not magickally. You could use divination and find out each step of the process and what tools to use. Hypnosis and Mediation are also great candidates for acquiring information. You can also Astral travel and watch the rite be performed.

Though, as I’ve said before, none of that may be necessary. All you need is to gather the menstrual blood and feed it to the person or get it to absorb into their body another way. You could make a lotion and even massage it into their skin. The possibilities are endless.

Practically any entity could help you. That would take research on your part

1 Like

I have always dreamed of collaborating with an entity, a demon to be precise, have I read many conflicting things about this, use the circle or not? Have I read that using the circle can be seen as an offensive sign, pass by satan or not? Evoking can be dangerous or not … I’ve been reading for about a year and more than clarifying my doubts, I create more

1 Like

To help you clarify:

1. Create the circle for you so that you feel safe, not because of the demons.
  2. Evoking is what you believe it to be. If you believe it is safe, then it is safe. Belief shapes your outcome.
  3. You can work with any entity whose terms of agreement sit right with you.
2 Likes

Please don’t put menstrual blood in the guy’s spaghetti. Seriously. Making food is a very real and effective way to impart magical influence, but I think it’s important to not betray the trust of people you cook for.

Don’t think of seduction as a trick that violates someone’s free will. Somewhere inside, this person wants you too. You are simply encouraging that part to win the internal argument.

I’m always confused when I see these spells for women to get guys. They exist in every culture, so I believe they’re on to something. As a red blooded male, I would be interested to know if any woman in my life wanted me so much as to knead a bunch of dough with her lady bits and come feed it to me.

I mean, damn. Just tell the dude to his face, “I am so attracted to you that it makes me want to do weird stuff with my body.”
If he doesn’t like the sound of that then the menstrual blood spell probably wouldn’t have worked.

Wear a red ribbon or string on your left ankle when he’s around. It’s surpisingly effective for several reasons😘

2 Likes

No, menstrual blood is not used, rather I would work with some demon that can help me, thanks also to you for your words :wink:

1 Like

Have you tried just flirting with the guy? Speaking as a man, it’s not hard to get us to sleep with you ( provided you’re good looking ).
I find it odd that you’ve separated love and sex. For most men, attraction is initially purely physical and remains purely physical for some time. He may develop emotional attachment later, but you’ll need to put out if you want him to have much interest in you.
If you want his attention, just go up and ask if he wants to go to your place. Women don’t really need love magic; glamours should be more than enough in 99% of cases

The only reason I suggested menstrual blood was due to OP literally saying they wanted, “to tie a man to me.” This is exactly what menstrual blood will do.

The spaghetti part was slightly facetious, but still based on reality as many women have done this successfully.

I agree to have integrity before the people who trust us, however, keep in mind OP desires the love of a married man. How much integrity are we talking here?

3 Likes

Right. I was kinda being funny. I have seen this basic formula in every book of old folk spells that I’ve ever read.

It makes sense. Feed your target a bit of that pure female essence. It’s like slipping a tiny amount of booze into an alchoholic’s coffee in order to make them relapse.

2 Likes

You are right, in fact it is not a question of scruple at this point … I thought it only a little disgusting😬 you believe that only the blood can be enough without any procedure, I wanted to specify that I do not want only sex with this man, I love him , I would like to tie him for a lasting relationship not just adventure.

1 Like

tie him for a lasting relationship not just adventure.

This makes so much more sense. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guys I don’t know if I’m going off topic, but if I wanted to evoke sallos what could be the right procedure? I know he can give birth to love …

I would suggest searching the forum for that one.

1 Like

Who or what is sallos?

A demon☺️

See Success with Duke Sallos - #3 by Lady_Eva

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I will never eat spaghetti from another person again :wink: . Luckily I can cook myself.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Any updates???