Love spell before approaching and the most powerful love spell

Hi

Will it work to cast a love spell on someone who doesn’t know us and we don’t know them yet and then approach them and get results ?

And one more question…I have a book named Magickal seduction…by Damon Brand

In this book there’s a ritual for creating an aura of attraction around yourself but actually 6 spirits are involved in the ritual and are supposed to make you appear attractive to others but of course they won’t change your looks Lol

My question is that will such auras influence others in online dating ?

And the last question

Could you BALG members please give me the most powerful love spells that you have ?

6 Likes

I don’t know if you can cast a spell on someone you don’t know… as for doing a spell for yourself to amp your attractiveness that’s probably more doable. But as for it reaching out and effecting online interactions, it probably depends on the spell I’d think…

2 Likes

Sounds like basic magic. You could draw someone to you through powerful means. But personally take what you read in books with a grain of salt. Remember the 50/50 rule with newspaper and books​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Even I have that book. The aura does work and people will start to notice you more than before. It’s a head turner. But I suggest you to go for more powerful alternatives like evoking Angel Lelahel (Magickal Angels by Damon Brand) or Demon Sitri(I haven’t evoked him till date).They are way more powerful.

10 Likes

For love rituals?

1 Like

Lelahel/ Sallos for love ritual and sitri for attraction/ to make someone lust after you.

12 Likes

Is Demon Sitri in the same book?

1 Like

Not sure powerful love spell. But try dark love spells, and the grimoire of b. Love spells, its pure sex. Lust binding etc. Its in amazon kindle by Raymundo Rodriguez.

6 Likes

Demons Sitri and Sallos can be found in Demons of magick by winter Gordonfield.

5 Likes

Ladilok helped me developing a sexual aura, all the time i go out there are girls that look at me with an i want you to fuck me face

5 Likes

By any chance have you tried any spell in the “Dark love spells” book?

3 Likes

All but the latin words. Supose come from old sorceres notebook. From traditional line from france never found any records of tat words. Tru lately carl nagel, caselius and hope bayli are bringing latin words to amazon kindle. But yes i buy all the ebooks, goid to knw stuff. Nothing copy at

Call on sitri or sallos and then approach the girl. The demons will start to work the result the moment you come into Contact with them.

2 Likes

how do I safely call forth Sitri or sallos successfully without any post-ritual issues? thank you in anticipation.

Who is the author of that book?

@Snow88
Look about 7 posts up from yours :wink:

I dont think you can cast a spell on someone who doesnt know you much, at least the person has to be a friend of you

Yes it will help for online dating and it you will get more noticed by people

You can find lots of love spells using the search function

1 Like

Here, u invoqe asmodeus to atract. Plus naamah. And lilith. Just atract such a magnet. To be knw, such customer, or work place, u do a binding, if can gwt picture, if her, /him. Put in a small mirror, mirror in midle u in back looking in her she front mirror, looking back to u. Or masturbate, and use semen bloid, saliva to dresss a candle, fir 2 weeks, candle whit her name, and if she refuse, well. Latin words, and if she refuse, do the silver link, whit venus, dude, got a recipe, work on it

1 Like

But Raymundo rodriguez ebooks had plenty of spells to try, and see for yourself. All original, he has 2 free in kindle unlimited,

It’s not available on Kindle unlimited