Love spell backfired again

Yepper I recommend either Tul a demon said to know about all matters of soulmates- you can find his sigil on the forum searching tul and filtering to responses by @DarkestKnight

I also like Zanna Blaise the angels of love as the entire very short book can be completed in roughly three months depending on how you work it and if you do multiple phases at once.

It’s geared at not only manifesting the perfect mate for you but also at aligning yourself for being ready for them.

It took about six months from completion to manifest in my life and I had several false positives show up immediately after doing the workings but it was very evident within days or weeks none of them was actually a fit for me.

I did work all applicable parts for my life at the same time though while still following the recommend repetitions and days.

1 Like

I asked Lucifer to make someone obsessed with me.

1 day after doing this, I was with that girl all the time, but I felt that I didn’t like her as much as I used to.

so what i will say is love spells are weird lol

I’m now experiencing the last part.

1 Like

With all due respect: if the problem keeps happening over and over, and you are the only common denominator, it may be something you are doing.

You say you don’t do anything wrong… this is a purely mundane perspective, no? Have you considered that you actually might have done something wrong (completely unrelated to magic)?

As far as “backfiring”… it doesn’t sound like you are backfiring so much as misfiring. There is something amiss here. It sounds like you’re very capable of capturing someone’s interest… and then their interest runs dry. Why is that? I would recommend that you stage layered workings for a target: make yourself more interesting, desirable, attractive, etc., as well as just performing love spells to get someone’s attention. It’s not too difficult to get someone’s attention with love spells; the hard part is KEEPING their attention. And bear in mind as well that just because you are attracted to someone does not mean they are a perfect match for you. For that to occur you’d have to throw a lot more magic at the situation. So keep that in mind. Speaking from experience here.

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound you speak quite highly about yourself. Why wouldn’t you instead use magick and ask help from your spirit guides to improve your self-image? Because, how do you expect someone being attracted to you if you aren’t attracted to yourself.

It isn’t about your looks, the fact that you are still a student, or that you are an introvert. I know plenty of guys who are not looking the same as models in ig (and why anyone should), who are unemployed and introverted, and they are in a relationship and having time of their lives. It’s about how you see yourself. And what if someone still rejects you? You’d be just fine, because you’d know your worth and the fact that there are people in the world who’d gladly date you.

3 Likes

Problem I see with most love spells is they are too generic. They say love, love is a thing you feel for a family member, friend, a pet cat or dog… rarely do I see romantic love specified which is what you are after. There is a key difference in both types of love. You also want to incorporate being happy, have them head over heals with passion and romantic love. To inflame them with such things. But you also need to love yourself to and not hinder yourself by believing she is too good for you, why is she? no one is too good for anyone but that belief is impacting your results. One thing that may help and its kind of obsessive in a way but can help switch the conscious thinking around is for a few weeks to imagine by visualization that they are within your life already, integrated within things you do and scenarios and that its all going well. Do it daily without the thought of it not being real etc and your mind will start to believe it as being so. This makes it easier to push that belief into the subconscious where the magick happens.

You also dont want to just be texting, check how your replies are also. Use text to create hookups to meet up with the person and not for general chit chat as its boring and people get the wrong emotions or lack of through text and get the wrong ideas etc and start to ruminate. Do not come on as needy or make it known you want them either but be yourself and be mysterious in how you are with control of the situation. Dont give the power game away and know in yourself its a done deal anyway so no need to worry about anything. If you think its a larger task then do a ritual for a set amount of days to really expound that energy into the working until you exhaust it as best as possible and then just live your life, go out and do stuff etc and be in social places where magick can then make you interact with them or cross paths. Ask that the magick also makes you cross paths and align up to them.

Get rid of your internal fear and conflict though as it will cause delays for you or lack of results.

What ritual did you use?

1 Like