Love spell advice

I’ve did an evocation with Sitri that got amazing results but I just told him to bring me a girl for sex. Then I did something with Ladilok on a specific target. The girl went from not even acknowledging me to talking to me. We even went out together after work but nothing happened after that. Both times I did candle love spells on a specific target nothing happened and I ended up getting fired from my job both times a few days later. What do u think the reason could be?

LOL, I got fired from my job after working with Ladilok also. So did another guy on here. I wouldn’t work with Ladilok if you like having a job.

It wasn’t with Ladilok. They were both candle spells. One was with Anaisa. I had a dream about the job where I got fired from befor I got fired from it. My Anaisa statue was in my dream at the job where I got fired from. Then the next time I did a regular candle love spell on a girl. The next week I lost a shift at another place that I work. It’s just strange.

I remember that - Jaysamalone, maybe you could do a reading on it, just in case? Better safe than sorry.

Did u acknowledge them in ya life,i have some,and i have to say thanks,a least 1 a mont, sitri,asmodeus, belphegor,etc,jealousy can b bad justtnk 3sex espirts,in a house

I’ll keep working with what has gotten me results

Did your firing have anything to do with your targets?

[quote=“catmackenna, post:7, topic:5655”][quote=“jaysalamone, post:1, topic:5655”]I’ve did an evocation with Sitri that got amazing results but I just told him to bring me a girl for sex. Then I did something with Ladilok on a specific target. The girl went from not even acknowledging me to talking to me. We even went out together after work but nothing happened after that. Both times I did candle love spells on a specific target nothing happened and I ended up getting fired from my job both times a few days later. What do u think the reason could be?[/quote]they had nothing to do with me getting fired. It’s just strange that the two times I did love spells without demons I ended up getting fired.

Did your firing have anything to do with your targets?[/quote]

What advice?

I recommended Sitri and Ladilok when I told you Pimba Gira isnt for those kinds of requests.

Ladilok gets you fired!

It’s easier to draw then trying to control a target

I don’t know if you will have the same answer, but I asked Ladilok about this and she says she has nothing to do with it. It’s just a coincidence.
She’s a beautiful brunette, wearing a red and black gown, her hair slowly moves with the wind.

Cool. Ladilok fucked me up. I gave her my semen and I was depressed for months after that

On the j o s site in the Satanic Witchcraft section there is a love spell saying to "put a red or orange aura around the person, state an affirmation to the effect that the person (target) is falling in love with you, finds you irrisistable, etc. then masturbate and drive this energy into the target. This spell is in the Satanic Witchcraft under the title ‘’‘The Aura’’’.
Also, would it be best to find out online something about the demons you are working with, their attributes, desires demands, what they require in return for their services, treating them with respect etc.?
The Evil Eye is another topic in the J O S Satanic Witchcraft. When near the person (if possible) stare into their eyes and drive your energy into them all the way to the back of the head with the command you want them to have. In this case the command that they are in love with you, etc.
These are a couple of possibilities.

1 Like

Ladilock is probably a thought form. I won’t be using it again.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:14, topic:5655”]Cool. Ladilok fucked me up. I gave her my semen and I was depressed for months after that[/quote] I’m sorry brother that happened! But,I can’t help but crack up rolling on the floor when you said Ladilok fucked you up ! I’m gonna be safe & not use her,lol!

Ladilock is a super-dangerous entity,from what I’ve felt.In fact,I’ve had her summon me,twice now.Once she appeared to me while I was reading Kingdoms of Flame and looking for Lotir(who is more than obviously her antithesis) and I’ve had this creepy demonic energy come to me.

I recognized it immediately as her and asked:‘‘What do you want?’’

She replied with:‘‘Who do you want?’’

I said the name of a girl that I was infatuated with at the time and then she asked me what I wanted out of her.Then,she started talking about her own views on love,and sex,and blah blah blah,basically the view that all non-magician women are toys to be used by men and demons,didn’t thrill me,especially since at the time,I had almost no guy friends,I hanged out with just girls and to my knowledge none of them has ever even googled occult stuff.

After that small chat I said:‘‘Go away please.’’ And she politly disappeared.I met her again,when Soul Travelling,but I simply didn’t engage her.Those were our only encounters,but Ladilock is there to bind a women to you,which means she’s there to get you laid.A spirit of lust,she seems to like aligning with those in black magick,straight men,lesbian women,etc. anyone who wants women.She might be there for rapists,and other misogynists,which is why this isn’t a spirit I would want to align with.

Plus,at this particular stage of my life,sex isn’t really something I’m after.My libido,for example,has significantly decreased in the past year or so,but more so,it is incredibly easy to satisfy,so a whole bunch of emotional turmoil,has left me much more in need of agape(love manifest in emotional intimacy and such),and philos(respect and admiration for who I am and what I do),so spirits of lust don’t really interest me all that much.

3 Likes

That can actually be a benefit to those who are stuck in a shitty job, but are forced to keep working to make ends meet. I just finished my internship at a supermarket and I absolutely was depressed by working there (This coming from a guy who is genuinely always happy) but I had to keep working to get a recommendation. Alas I said “Feck off, this ain’t worth it. I rather wanna make my own opportunities” and so I kindly spoke with my supervisors from my commune and they terminated my internship.

Now I about to go work at I place I genuinely resonate very well with. And that’s thanks to me or some orther entity who may have influenced me to finally say enough. Hell, maybe it was me and an entity. Alas I can’t say for sure.

It appears to be connected to the ritual working and this spirit, i.e. Ladilok, but what it actually connected to is your state of mind and feeling. One useful thing to remember: when working with so-called “dark” entities or attempting to force or push one’s energy onto one’s objective, i.e. sigil, visualisation of the person of interest etc., one might be more inclined to a negative vibe than one realises and this may very well cause its corresponding condition in various forms. Further, remember when dealing with influencing seeming others using ritual work, we begin with the illusion of separation and we might be magnifying that in our consciousness with o
ur ritual and in seeking results after that, this may very well lead to the conditions that reflect that.