Love Potion for Women

Okay so quick question for everyone here. I am trying to make a fast acting love potion or something that will make a girl have feelings for me. I know a coriander receipe from Black Witch Coven and tried it but it didnt work or turn the same color as it did in the video. I’ve seen some women add menstrual blood but I’m a guy so I cant really do that. Any tips to make it super strong or another receipe? Also for anyone asking, yes I have tried love spells and nothing is manifesting yet. I really only have until next week until my gf calls it quits so time is of the essence.

For those who havent seen the coriander love potion here is the youtube link:

2 Likes

I would suggest working with female entities. They usually will guide you in that regard. A succubus relationship may also be beneficial. You can better understand and develop better senses for women.

2 Likes

How would I go about that? I’m very new to all this and my supplies are limited. Also would it work fast if I do work with an entity?

1 Like

I assume your left hand path. Try Lilith. You can write a letter of intent for a succubus (search on here.) But warning. If your new to all of this, be careful. Its all 1000% real. Succubus can be forceful, intense and very sexy. (See additional warnings online/on here. Take a look at some of my posts.) Treat them with respect and perhaps not like a girlfriend (at first.)

1 Like

Awesome! I actually didnt know that a succubus could help with relationships. I will definitely search that up! Please any more advice that would help me out would be greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

They are very powerful (can literally pin you down) and may be hard to get rid of. They might be possessive (only want you to love them.) So it may backfire on your plans to attract real women. It sounds fun but this will change your life.

1 Like

I know this is gonna sound bad to say but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to at least get her to feel something before next Friday. If my gf will feel anything then she will keep trying to work this all out.

1 Like

They have ritual for hire if you have the $$$ on here.

1 Like

Can you private message me more about that? I’m very interested and will explain more about my situation

1 Like