Love Magick Journal

When I do readings for people a common question is about love or getting an ex back. When I do readings I tend to take a really long time because I end up helping each person with advice and ideas of how to reach the love they desire. So I decided to make a couple of journals of my spells and their sources to help me move quicker when I offer free readings. Journal number one will be all I have on love and make up. I am a Libra after all so I love love and romance :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Ew I am gonna flag and lounge this thread :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

My next one is all the rage and get even stuff my current mind frame is. Would that be one to your liking?

3 Likes

Lol dont mind me, I am just joking, continue please :smile:

3 Likes

I know I know. I was laughing so hard at that. But be a troll and you get my bratty self full and uncensored.

1 Like

My Libra moon is cheering at this ! Gotta love love :innocent:
Can’t wait to read what you got :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you!

Ok the first to interest to this journal will be Oils and herbs that help with love, romance and relationships. These will only be my personal favorites or ones that I have physical in my possession.

1 Like

Some of my Favorite oils. This isn’t a list of all of the oils that are out there that can work for Love and relationship Magick.

Essential Oils:
Rose
Sweet Orange
Geranium
Bergamot
Neroli
Jasmine
Ylang Ylang
Clary Sage
Lavender
Coriander

1 Like

Here’s an non Magick getting the mood diffuser blend I love. I actually use it a lot.

*3 drops Jasmine

• 3 drops sandalwood

• 3 drops geranium

• 1 drop sweet orange

• 1 drop Ylang Ylang

I use a mist diffuser the most in my home but I think this blend mixed with a carrier oil and put in a reed diffuser would be amazing too. Especially in the bedroom :two_hearts:

This one is called “Love Potion” use in diffuser with water, in a “room spray” i spray lightly on sheets (let me know if you need a sheet/room spray recipe) or use it on candles. I actually got it from a witchy friend who was doing a love spell a little bit again. I also found it in my oils group for the diffuser.

• 4 drops bergamot

• 3 drops orange

• 2 coriander

• 1 drop geranium

• 1 drop Jasmine

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: DIY Essential Oils & Herbs

Libra Rising here and I can’t wait to read it all.

1 Like

I have a lot that I need to add to this. I just have to sit down and add it all.

4 Likes