Love magick complications

Hello, so long story short: I’ve done a Layered Love Spell from our forum quite some time ago and it was GREAT! Everything was going excellent until now. By excellent I mean we’re spending a lot of great time together, we are doing everything that couples are doing and yet here comes bad news. I saw that he’s looking for someone on a dating app. My question is what the fuck. That was unexpected. So is there a greater plan which I cant see and it just seem fucked or is it really fucked and need more work to do? Did anyone had a similiar situation with their working? Almost got something you really wanted and then see that situation isn’t as beautiful as you thought.

Have you asked him about it? Maybe the app was from before your spell.

1 Like

I asked him, but he changed the topic and didn’t answer. He used it before but then he stopped when we were getting closer, and now he’s starting to use it again.

1 Like

Ask him again, and don’t let him evade the question. It’s always possible he’s just looking at the menu without tasting the food, but there could also be something else at play as well. Maybe he is resisting your magick and feeling trapped. Maybe he’s playing a game of “What if?” with himself.

Are you familiar with the book 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand? The angel Sitael can help you discover the truth about the situation, and the angel Yeliel can ensure fidelity, which may lead to him confessing his desire for someone else if that be the case.

3 Likes

I’ll try to ask him again. I’m not familiar with the book, thanks for recommending it, I’ll surely give it a read. Right now I’m extra confused and kinda furious.

1 Like

You should also do a tarot read on it, or have a neutral party do one for you, if you are too emotionally involved.

3 Likes

I just did it :stuck_out_tongue: And still don’t know excatly what to do, I did 2 readings and they weren’t even similar, so maybe you’re right about me being too emotionally involved.

1 Like

he feels non commital. you see something in him that you want to heal in you. theres a kind of projection. if he were initialy for you you would not have to do magick (i know you hate my guts lol)
you can have him but he might also go outside , either you take it and you learn or you leave it and you learn :slight_smile:
this said, know that we love you unconditionnaly :heart:

3 Likes

You’re so cute, thank you, sending you unconditional love :blue_heart:

1 Like