Love isn't fun

I cannot like this enough. I agree with every word.

1 Like

Love isn’t fun at all, I totally agree with all of and whatever you said.

In this Kali yuga, forget about the love, the sex has became total madness and generation of this age don’t know how badly has been they screwed up.

So how you complete yourself?
Love yourself man, the only person or the baby(that’s what I call) care for you is you, don’t let that person down, remember this that person has huge potential and he is capable of many things which is out of your comprehension and your understanding.
Have you ever asked yourself that how much you have loved that person or how much loved yourself?

Side note: I do know that feel, soldier through it and do what needs to be done.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much done with physical relationships, they don’t seem to work out. Even whenever I found a chick that was all about the spiritual, she turned out to be fucking insane.

I’ll stick to gay hookups, and the occasional female that doesn’t have unrealistic expectations.

2 Likes

Here are some of the things I did and it took years. I devoted myself to my training and growth as an ab’Orisha then an Olorisha (santera) learning everything I could about plants and herbs, diloggun and Odu deeply, and as I did all that I healed in my heart and valued myself enough to not want to get with someone who wasn’t worthy of me…no longer did I think about not being good enough.
Going that route isn’t meant for everybody, it’s a special calling. But I would suggest going cold turkey on relationships and sex until you’re in a stronger place emotionally. Work on your self esteem and when you feel strong enough and know that you’re not going to accept being a doormat, then you can start out with being friends…let a true friendship happen before sex or romance.

1 Like

I see the spiritual nasties attached to other humans that influences their negative attitudes and actions at other humans sometimes investing them. And if the human isn’t infected then sometimes they ARE the nasty that clings to negativity and feeds on it in others.

I’d say my Pa is either one or affected I don’t know but you don’t confront him on it or his rage explodes and it’s a horrible darkness. It’s torn my Ma down over the 4.5 decades and it shows. Still, he has his neutral days. I only stick around to help them and because it’s quite convenient (though I don’t have a room, it’s cluttered, too many animals, negativity drips and emanates everywhere. Ah if only the lottery.

By the way, do find more of those hawt demon sex pics. I’d obviously change the writing like “waves of ecstasy ripple through Sheila as her demon lover plunges his throbbing twitchy sticky tongue further inside. A moan escapes her lips and she bucks her hips into her lovers face.” Etc etc etc.

2 Likes

if your heart didn’t get broken then you wouldn’t get a chance to pour your heart into the poem.
You tasted sweet and you tasted a bitter part from love.
Yeah,tears and memories of ex love will choke you untill you fall asleep.
“But why me?”–question worth a million bucks.
Nobody knows for sure.
You gave your entire being to someone else and they tossed it like it was nothing-only logical explanation is that certain people never understand or can’t cope with someone’s love.
Rage and hate will come after many sleepless nights and shed tears and you will emerge stronger.
Stay strong because you owe it to your future self.

1 Like

If you are going to do relationships, then make them only Magickally Attracted Relationships. That way, the only problems you have are with yourself in working on your Magick. You work on the Female Spirit, fine-tuning only that. You marry the Spirit of your Ideal first, before marrying any physical person.

This will save you from someone trying to override your own desires and trying to control your relationships. It is its own natural shield from outsiders who are no different than Spirit Impostors.

Truly hauntingly beautiful poem! Super true. I have been mourning my lost love for 9 years … maybe we both should consider Ritual for Hire :cupid: Keep writing and sharing please. We are family here at B.A.L.G forum☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

Oh god , you have to understand firstly that love is merely a lubricant it lubricates energy which energises either the negative traits of consciousness or the virtuous positive traits. The word love has been misused throughout history in fact, more crime has been committed under the banner of the word love than any other word in human history.

It has been and is still misunderstood. Love is neither good nor bad – it is merely a lubricant. If your mind is bad it will energise badness if your mind is good it will energise good. Moreover it is a SUPER LUBRICANT like no other.

99% of all people will never be ready for love unless they understand this firstly.

Love is one of the only things someone on the left hand path can allude to that we all have in common. The only difference being lefties will be energised to be bad.

J

1 Like

Right O’. So then I will procede with the Intent to energetically lube her up to spread her legs and bend over for me, because its good for us.

I have been living alone for 5 years.
Whenever I get lonely; I just revel in the fact that I have all this time for myself.
No one is holding me back and I’m the only one to blame.
Super Satanic lol.

1 Like

I totally understand Solus there’s nothing wrong at all with your life style because I live it myself and it’s fcking great!
At first it was because how many partners are going to be understanding of my way of life because giving it up or changing is NOT an option. Now I’m sure that any man that tries to touch me will probably get an electric shock. :rofl:

Love sucks💔

5 Likes