Love / hate curse

Hello everybody! I would like to know something about making a curse on somebody. Some backstory: There is that one guy that took my girlfriend and now threatens me. I do everything to get her back but nothing seems to work. So I decided to curse him as well as my girlfriend so that she would love me for the rest of my life and that he will suffer all that bad stuff. Any advices? Any demons / curse techniques I can use to achieve my goals? Thank you in advance <3

Send Dra’Talon to hunt his ass.

2 Likes

Hey thank you for the submission! Can you please give me some more details about it? Maybe some links? Thank you once again <3

1 Like

He is a demonic assassin. Azazels nether. Once you send him, he can never be stopped until he finishes the victim.

2 Likes

That’s what I was looking for thank you very much <3 also I have a stupid question: since I was contacting Lucifer many times is it possible to reach Dra’Talon through him?

1 Like

Its better contacting Azazel or directly evoking Dra’Talon himself.

2 Likes

Okey thank you and do you have any demons / curse made for love? If not I will make something out. Once again thank you very much