Love energy

can i get a Amen!

1 Like

Awesome I am glad it did not make you angry , that was not my intention, just to help and show how simple it really is with some humour

2 Likes

I think this rings true, I just found it doing some digging for something else:

Strangely, women have spent so many years abiding by the outdated “Golden Rule,” (we’ve treated men the way WE want to be treated by doing things for them, bending over backwards to be available whenever they want to spend time with us, giving up our friendships, our interests, etc. – I know because my mother did it. Still does…and it drives my dad crazy :P) when what they really should be following is the “Platinum Rule” (treat men as THEY want to be treated…if you don’t understand what that is, try watching men with other men. It’ll become clear rather quickly) and stop trying to force a square peg into a round hole (off-color pun not intended).

A man just wants the woman he is with to see him as “her hero” & think he’s the most amazing human being on the planet (just ask your male friends, they’ll admit it). If you learn how to let him, you’ll reap all kinds of amazing benefits. If, however, you DON’T see/think of a man as your hero, then move on because that means there are qualities about him you might prefer he change. He never will be that hero in your eyes and you’ll both end up miserable – you from the frustration of trying to change him and him from the suffocation of your attempts and the despair of knowing he isn’t your hero.
Source

All the programming in society right now is designed to fuck women up, in my honest opinion, and then get us feeling like it was men’s fault all along, so fuck them.

i don’t buy that, and I think everyone can find a way to give and receive love… but it may require some honest self-analysis and also, some basic understanding of male psychology.

(If that’s creating any “WTF” ideas, consider whether it would be irksome to ask men to understand female psychology before dating? :wink: )

In life, if you want to keep getting what you always got, keep doing what you’ve always done.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I know, I know, but, the entire Pickup Artist genre which is a million, maybe billion, dollar industry IS about that, and it has matured now as the younger guys start wanting a wife and kids, so… :thinking:

1 Like

As a former PUA I can say the industry changed dramatically from fake it till you make it to the natural remedy of learning to bring out the best version of yourself which in itself is a magickal endeavor.

2 Likes

Within alot ceramonial magick and the practice if yoga by this i mean mantra/word/logos, yantra/symbol/sigil and asana/body control/ assumption of god forms this is used to program energy.

2 Likes

That’s why I always have this book in my pocket:

Of course it’s not as complicated as the exaggerated books in these pictures show. It doesn’t have to be, as long as we let each other be ourselves fully, and being loved despite our flaws and imperfections. And maybe if we stop putting barriers and reasons to end something wonderful, because we never dare to sacrifice a few “wants” and “needs” as a compromise to be with the love of our lives.

Love is threefolded: Me, You and Us. And as an expressive energy, it’s the most wonderful thing to experience.

8 Likes

Gods, I have so much repressed emotional pain from failed loves and loneliness, that I just randomly started to tear up reading this thread…

Gods I need to find a way to vent this shit.

5 Likes

Music. Or range time

3 Likes

Omg i know right!

i dont have any luck in relationships because i change into a different person when i start to like someone

When i’m focused on myself and my music ( i’m a music producer/dj) i’m just being myself
and i do get alot of attention from men, but when i start to catch feelings the person i’m into always lose interest
and then i’m just alone with my feelings. but my energy changes when i like someone, like i dont even focus on my music anymore, and i become a bit obsessed. and lose control.

then when the person leaves i barely have any self love and sometimes go on self-destruct mode ( drugs and stuff )

but i think it just means i need to focus MORE on myself and love myself more.
meditate more and charges myself with love-energy.

when i’m in that state i have enough self-love. then i might be ready for a relationship that doesn;t fail…

3 Likes

Ah… This thread made me uneasy too. I know that feel :hugs:.

But it’s funny how the “fuckboy” type of guys are despised at the beginning of the thread . From my pov they are the most happiest in all this love-sex-relationship quarrel. The thing is, basically, if you’re not a “fuckboy”, you’re a “good guy”. And we all know how good guys end… :joy:. And same thing for girls.

This society is just so fucked up. We’re getting to a point where nobody trusts the opposite sex anymore. So everyone say fuck to love.

5 Likes

Agreed! Self love is a continuous process that only betters you in the long run. But even when a person is at her best, it’s still easy to fall for garbage. Lesson of the day : don’t go shopping when you’re hungry :grinning:

5 Likes

^ That was seemingly the intention… 100 years of making up conspiracy theories about how men are out to get women, that was never going to end well. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

YASS GARBAGE, you know what i’m talking about :rofl:

1 Like

We all have our not so shiny moments :joy::joy::joy:

i have too many,
i mean, i dont need a man to take care of me because i can take care of myself.
but those guys i’ve been dating… oooh lorddd, they either have debts, live with their dad or grandma,
or problems being loyal…

i mean i don’t judge if you don’t h have your stuff together but for some reason i always have those kinda dudes
AND I’M THE ONE THAT GET DUMPED :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I would say that you are spot on! It’s like you plucked it from my head.

1 Like

Meh, I just kinda stopped feeling love. It sucks, but I really just don’t care anymore. the numbers game holds NO appeal for me, online dating is too much of a crap shoot, and I have no patients for small talk, nor the instincts for flirting. Frankly, the whole concept is more trouble than it’s worth, to me.

3 Likes

I actually did a thing last night to deal with my emotional shit. Let’s just say that if I didn’t have the oath to never follow/worship, I’d totally make her my matron spirit.

1 Like