Love Dream Powder

So I’ve been experimenting with powders. Magickal powders that is. I wanted to share one of my methods that I’ve gotten results from. So this is a dream powder. You’ll need mugwort (powdered), powdered egg shells, a pinch of powdered charcoal, and the name of the person you want to affect. The purpose of this powder is to make someone dream about you. So burn the name paper and put the ashes in the mixture. Now hold the vessel containing the powder and charge it by pushing your intent into the mixture and imagine being inside that person’s dream. Write the name again and this time take the second name paper and the powder and go outside. Place the name paper on the ground and pour the powder into your palm. State your intent aloud and blow the powder onto the name paper. And that’s it. I’ve made baneful powders as well and I’ve seen effects from that too. And FYI in the dream powder, you could also add blood or other fluids and I’ve also added powdered rose petals and rose oil.

2 Likes

Pretty sweet :slight_smile:

Home sweetener/protector powder
Rosemary
Sugar
Cinnamon
Cloves
Red brick dust
Thought id share it :slight_smile: derived from the lady grave dancer :slight_smile:

I might try your recipe as I’m going to start experimenting with lucid dreaming and sleep in general

[quote=“Nightingale, post:3, topic:9470”]Home sweetener/protector powder
Rosemary
Sugar
Cinnamon
Cloves
Red brick dust
Thought id share it :slight_smile: derived from the lady grave dancer :slight_smile:

I might try your recipe as I’m going to start experimenting with lucid dreaming and sleep in general[/quote] This kind of stuff is really fun for me for some reason. Let me know what results you see. If people start treating you differently then that usually means that it worked in some way.

Gonna try this, but do u know any substitute of Mugwort? It’s not available here

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:4, topic:9470”][quote=“Nightingale, post:3, topic:9470”]Home sweetener/protector powder
Rosemary
Sugar
Cinnamon
Cloves
Red brick dust

I might try your recipe as I’m going to start experimenting with lucid dreaming and sleep in general[/quote] This kind of stuff is really fun for me for some reason. Let me know what results you see. If people start treating you differently then that usually means that it worked in some way.[/quote]
With which powder?

I love powders. But note to self don’t taste the powders

[quote=“adhi69, post:5, topic:9470”]Gonna try this, but do u know any substitute of Mugwort? It’s not available here[/quote] Any sleep aid crushed up would work. Can you get African dream leaf there?

You can order mugwort online. It is very cheap