Love binding spell curious

Has anyone had any knowledge about the love binding spell using a picture of you and the person and a red ribbon. And the effects it has?

2 Likes

From what I have read is that it binds you and the person together but it could be for lifetimes

1 Like

Is there any other type like this?

1 Like

You need to make sure the spell your using is either one for binding each other for life, or just binding each other for temporary… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Thank you for the advice

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

The binding is whatever your intention is … life and it is for life. Forever and it is forever. But you are probably part of that persons soul group anyway if you are sprung enough to even want them bad enough to put a binding spell on them in the first place. Think about it! Lol! You can also undo the binding and break the spell by taking the photos and stuff apart, destroying it and mentally through a spell break the spell. It is al about intentions and direction of energy. If you put the spell on someone, are you worried that you will be a helplesss victim of your own spell!?

5 Likes

I haven’t tried the spell you’re talking about but I’ve tried knot magick within the Norse and Vodou currents and they’re pretty fast working if you really get into the right states.

3 Likes

you gotta be in the right state as @FraterMagni says… unless it won’t work , this is only will power.
and binding also means that you are attached, that does not mean that the person is aware of it and loves you.

4 Likes

how did you do that? knot magic