Louis Brooks : Making Contact with a dead woman

Greetings to all…

After finishing my first part of my book ( uff took an year an small portion ), I began to work with other delayed topics. Today is the Anniversary of the Dead of Louis Brooks. From my point of view she represented a big goddess in flesh, and a representation of transgression in the movies from 1920s and woman looking for women rights, etc. As many magicians in southamerica ( probably other places too ) we tend to have “emotional references” to that kind of persons.

I decided this year to give her a present ( the model and the construct she represents ) but i need some assitance for contact in terms of evocation, because its not my field of experience. I thought to use my ersonal Universal circle and do the traditional approach, but I found it not completely accurate. the reason to do so despite of the platonic love for this artists is the approach to a new work on my path: the posibility to inject in an statue, or image, a representation of an spirit. Like a Nganga, but in terms of contact and friendship more than magical skills…

Any advice is welcome.
Attached the picture of this beauty.

There are two ways you can do this. Either way, it’s Necromancy. Thus, having the affections ofa psychopomp will be amazing in order that they may protect you and open the gates of the underworld.
The first principal method would be to approach her as your ancestor. You may call her on or near your ancestral altar with her picture framed and her name written on paper. The paper will be placed underneath a glass of water and a white candle. You can add in incense, food, coffee, liquor, tobacco, etc. That feed and quicken the dead. It will be sufficient to pray to the universal spirit and/or ancestors/guardian angel and recite s prayer made for the spirit. Remember to use repetitions of her name to get her attention. When she has arrived, give your offerings and remain in communion with her. You cab invite her into your dreams with a glass of water by your bed to aid in clarity.
The second method would be rites of Necromancy.

[quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:4340”]Greetings to all…

After finishing my first part of my book ( uff took an year an small portion ), I began to work with other delayed topics. Today is the Anniversary of the Dead of Louis Brooks. From my point of view she represented a big goddess in flesh, and a representation of transgression in the movies from 1920s and woman looking for women rights, etc.

Any advice is welcome.
Attached the picture of this beauty.[/quote]

Here name as it appears in films, books, etc. is Louise Brooks.
She was incredible in Pandora’s Box. But her characters usually came
to a bad end.

Good luck,
randy771

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:4340”]There are two ways you can do this. Either way, it’s Necromancy. Thus, having the affections ofa psychopomp will be amazing in order that they may protect you and open the gates of the underworld.
The first principal method would be to approach her as your ancestor. You may call her on or near your ancestral altar with her picture framed and her name written on paper. The paper will be placed underneath a glass of water and a white candle. You can add in incense, food, coffee, liquor, tobacco, etc. That feed and quicken the dead. It will be sufficient to pray to the universal spirit and/or ancestors/guardian angel and recite s prayer made for the spirit. Remember to use repetitions of her name to get her attention. When she has arrived, give your offerings and remain in communion with her. You cab invite her into your dreams with a glass of water by your bed to aid in clarity.
The second method would be rites of Necromancy.[/quote]

Thanks for the insight and the practical approach to this.
I didnt understand the term " having the affections of a psychopomp"

Thanks again!
KRGN