Lots of negativity lately

I’ve been experiencing different emotional breakdown from people who I have personally favoured during the years and those whom I had lots of good experience with.
I’ve been wronged by these people but whenever I express discomfort about their deeds, I get backlash and insults from them even though they knew that they were at fault.
I’m new to magic and mainly work on lightworker mode and I’m drawn to different spirits and powers including Demons.
I did some evocation or invocation on King Paimon few weeks ago but I don’t know what caused this recent challenges and had mind message to Duke Sallos
King Paimon will never hurt me even if I’ve not had interactive conversation with him. Also Duke Sallos won’t do the same either.
What do I do to erase these experience and know where exactly lessons is coming from?
Please I need your insight all. I still got lots to achieve using magick

2 Likes

Sounds like those people might be toxic - they never accept what they’ve done, only how THEY have been wronged.

I’m also feeling negativity from others, even those I don’t know that well. It’s radiating from them in such a way that it makes me stop for a moment.

3 Likes

Thanks Becca.
It’s making me feel traumatic as if I’m going insane.
Please, I need to detach from all the negativity.
It seems it keeps reoccurring but I know I’m in the right position to stop it from occurring again.
Sometimes, I feel like showing kindness needs limit but can’t say “no” when I have the opportunity.
After the insults or backlash I receive from some experience, I still got to let go and don’t return same.
How do I detach from all these and make them realize their mistake or whoever would do the same as I don’t feel like casting spell on them?

1 Like

Your insight needed all.
@Mikan @encore19 @Alpha_Scorpii @DarkestKnight @Dralukmun

I would expect people to be a little more tense due to the current issues with Covid-19. If it’s not related to that, then it sounds like it’s time to prune the bush until they decide to treat you properly.

2 Likes

Listen I was in your position not long ago. It feels awful, feeling you’re constantly in the wrong, walking on eggshells almost, just feeling the overall negative vibe.

Toxic people don’t realise. They simply don’t want to know. Can they change? Maybe. For a short time. But that’s usually when they have lost their friends, behaviour starts again soon after. A cycle if you will. Maybe they can change fully if they really want to, but what are they willing to admit? Are they ready to face themselves?

If it helps any, I followed DarkestKnights letter of intent to King Belial to make an ex friend of mine realise what she did. It worked in such a short space of time, but I also needed to do my bit and cut her off. Be prepared that it may not be pretty. Don’t give into the bait they lure you with.

Have they always acted like this to you or just recently? If not, like @anon39079500 said, it may be tensions rising due to what’s happening globally. But still, don’t let yourself be a punching bag for people.

(This turned into semi-rant I’m sorry).

2 Likes

sucks huh? U finally realize most people are fakes. Even if you think they would be the last person to do you wrong. Only person you can count on is yourself. =o) At least if you do yourself wrong, it’s no surprise and you can own up to your own wrong doing.

Put the efforts in making your life better. Forget the rest until they show efffort in wanting good in you and treating your good. do not reward bad behavior.

1 Like

Thanks @anon39079500, I hope it’s due to Covid-19 challenges. But some people were toxic before the covid-19 too.

1 Like

Thanks @Becca some people just reacted recently, some of them have been involved for years now.
My ex is also involved, she denies whatever she does against me even when she knew she was wrong. She insulted me and wouldn’t feel like saying sorry. Even when she said sorry, it’s usually not inward. She insulted me recently and she knew she was wrong. She kept the relationship on hold and didn’t give genuine reason for her decision.
Another guy was a guy I knew few months ago (not close friends), my sister reported to me how he approach on Facebook after i posted her birthday on my timeline and was saying sort of things.
I decided to message him and to him that he should approach my sister that way without my permission. He insulted and even message my sister and instructed her that I showed apologize to him.
More people have also done same with me. I guess some of the reaction could be Covid-19 but most are always Toxic people.
I think a letter to King Belial will work fine or spell to reveal an hidden secret from someone (e.g my ex.)

1 Like

Thanks @anon37593562,
I totally agree with you that most people are fake.
When I was a kid, I felt like everyone will be good but now I realized that some would kill even when they knew the victim didn’t do wrong.
I’ll focus on myself now and leave others for what they are now

2 Likes

I am getting pretty negative myself. I am tired of house arrest for curves. At least my thoughtforms can nourish themselves from my frustration.

2 Likes

In your life time (if you were to live to the age of 75 and met three new individuals per day), you will on average meet and interact with over 80,000 people. Out of that number, 99.99% of them will not be in a close relationship during the time you leave this world. That makes the need to be selective and truly caring for the remaining 0.01% vitally important. This is the case with or without a pandemic. So, in my opinion, if these individuals have been showing to be toxic in your life before all this, it is time for you to weigh them out and figure out if they belong in that 0.01% or the 99.99% group.

1 Like

Maybe you’re just maturing and need to leave them behind .

2 Likes

Jeeeeeez I’m pretty sure I know what the problem is here.

You see, I too have had to realise that some of my friends are using me and have betrayed me in the past, and that I have bad traits. For example, I liked the idea of having a best friend and someone I could be loyal to, even if we didn’t have much in common. And so I reckon that friend was using me, the relationship always did feel weird, and that could be about stuff years in the past or perhaps my own intuition.

Anyway the point I’m getting to, I’m quite sure King Paimon is revealing the true character of people to you. Well-intentioned people will get used and most people don’t have good intentions. The RHP will lead you to believe that dark people are just acting out of fear or confusion, but the truth is a lot of people have no sense of humanity or oneness at all. It’s that dark, machieavellian, user and sometimes even sadistic mentality. And I think it is actually not that uncommon.

Non-spiritual people never have a reason to not be secretly selfish. They also don’t have access to the spiritual healing forces we do, so allow themselves to get darker. People are much more cunning then you think, so please don’t be too trusting. Consider the reality of non-spiritual people, that cynical opposition to ideas on “kindness/wellness”.

4 Likes

Thanks. Almost everyone is feeling negative coz of the house. How about keeping ourselves busy with new skill, books, new work or fun type stuff.
The world is changing due to this virus

Thanks Wilson. I think weeding the 99.99% out is the best solution. I’m kinda an indoor person since my first spiritual effect and ever since I’ve found peace being alone. 0.01% individuals will be fine. I’m home already (here and other interactive forum).

1 Like

Thanks @Encore19.
I agree to your write up. The revelation is quite alarming this few days and I agree with you that King Paimon is revealing things I never knew about. I always perceive his presence via Single or double Geckos (most times) which usually appear in our single apart. That was more reason I said I don’t think neither King Paimon or Duke Sallow is hurting me.
Most people are cunning and do not have good conscience but one thing I’m sure of is that, they will feel very hurt is someone else did same negative stuff to them.

1 Like

If you’re coming against the same problems over and over again it tends to mean that you’re not “integrating” the experience and energy you’ve gotten from it.

It would be wise to figure out what exactly you’re supposed to get from these experiences.

What part of you is it challenging? What weaknesses does it show? The nature of magic (and thus life) is entirely ruthless. If you don’t beat it, it keeps coming at you until eventually either you learn or it eats you.

2 Likes

Thanks @thatrandomguy,
I think you are right on this. Though I’ve integrated in many aspect of my life since my main spiritual encounter around 5-6years ago.
I think I haven’t learnt my lessons in this aspect but I’ve grown a lot. What used to pull me down is now things I usually ignore when it occurs.
I think we are meant to explore and evolve in given period. I’ve learnt these lesson.
I’ll look inside what prompt this stuff again and again.
But I’ve got some messages like focusing on only myself and learn to say No (this is kinda difficult coz I usually have empathic feelings towards other) but it’s time to be one with myself, magic and the universe. Others (toxic and cunning) will come after and I know how to deal with them

1 Like

can you help me with the a letter sample to get an idea