Lots Of Earthquakes Right Now

earthquake.usgs.gov

^ Big-ass URL, zoom to “world” in the drop-down.

4 Likes

Do you think The God’s are Angry? Or perhaps it’s just nature and people think the God’s do it? Or maybe it’s something else entirely.

2 Likes

It would be hard to state what I think without taking a detour through “you have to be kidding” and straight into “this chick is insane” to be honest… :thinking:

I’ll refrain from commenting right now except I thought this may be of interest. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

But these are the best theories!

3 Likes

In this picture there are quakes all along the ring of Fire. I’m not sure :thinking: if this is out of the ordinary, or if this is a significant increase from the norm

3 Likes

I haven’t seen that many of that magnitude, I check that site once in a blue moon though, could be worth running a search on past dates.

2 Likes

I actually just saw news of a fairly large earthquake and I think we’re thinking the same thing :joy:
we’ll see how this plays out, honestly more curious now than anything

3 Likes

I get the feeling Morrigan knows about this.

1 Like

I have been trying to warn people on here to be VERY careful what you say, what random impulses you get, there are some serious forces looking to game consent out of people now that their little power structures have been removed.

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva by even mentioning it did I actually do what you just mentioned? Eeek!

1 Like

New screenie - Nevada now added (red, west coast USA), ME increased:

@AdeptusTX mo I don’t think so mate, just warning folks to be careful. :thumbsup:

(Put old image there, d’oh - updated.)

2 Likes

Ok bc I am a bit confused. But I don’t like the looks of this

@Lady_Eva will you banish and delete my earlier post?

3 Likes

Done. :thumbsup:

1 Like

It goes deeper than Gaming Consent. This is only the case on your “current platform.”. Truth be told, there are “numerous Sources” and what power structures we’re thought were removed are already have been and continue to be utilized on multiple platforms elsewhere. You need to see the bigger picture to realize this. I’m sorry I cannot explain it to you any better. You just have to be able to see it for yourself to understand. Ultimately, this is nothing more than an elaborate game to keep you busy.

Everything begins with that in this perception, which is why so much effort goes into predictive programming.

Divine Paradox. :wink:

3 Likes

Just to be clear, I don’t think the world’s falling apart, just thought some people might be interested. :thumbsup:

Also, finding out there’s a place in Bolivia called Poopo is pretty neat! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The world’s being falling apart since the beginning, why the great God of Broken Things blessed mankind with this.:pray:

My all time favorite was finding the town called…

Welcome to Fucking! Enjoyed your stay and Please don’t steal the Fucking Sign! :laughing:

6 Likes

This is why when I hear rants on conspiracy theories, natural disasters, alien invasions, and whatever else…I will be too busy Fucking to even care.

1 Like

You should see Denmark then. We have towns called Sperm, Intestines, Pee Place etc…

2 Likes

It made the news:

3 Likes