Lots of activity tonight!

Is anyone else experiencing hightened awareness of spirits tonight? Its as if they are whsipering in my ear.

1 Like

I am somewhat

1 Like

Yep.

Thought I saw an old man’s face in the reflection of a car I was parked next to today. However, there was no one in the car.

It is true! the lunar passage between the house of leo towards virgo is always peculiar to this type of manifestations, I have noticed it with this opportunity 3 times

2 Likes

Its like they are right here telling me information. Im not even asking or even trying to evoke them. Its as if Im tapped intona radio frequency

I was with some lĂşas and Metresas of voodoo and its manifestation was fast and the movement of its enegias were projected with a lot of power, I will write this agenda in detail to wait for these unusual few moments thanks for your contribution!

1 Like

Just heard that “its an upgrade right now to those e who can hear and see.”

1 Like

As in some people’s senses have sort of “upgraded”?

1 Like

Yes its more like its available to all. But only a few understand the times and seasons.

2 Likes

Yeah, man. I don’t know about other kinds of spirits but the dead are active tonight.

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect time to invite some spirits into me

2 Likes

I started spontaneously feeling the vibrations that precede an out-of-Body experience tonight without even trying to have one. I had done some rituals, meditation, LBRP, Sword Banishing, energy body flow work (from the New Avatar Power book) earlier in the day.

2 Likes

Last night I had lots of activity, too.
Something was flying in my sight but I couldn’t see it really. Oftenly in my living room at the door is someone but nobody talks when it comes to this. Last night I got no answer from this “flying object”.

1 Like