Lotir is Love!

I wanted to share a success story and to talk about my evocation with Lotir. The angel regarding true love. She is the one found in Kingdoms of Flame. I asked her to help me out with a situation with a girl I was really in love with. The issue is that well… while the girl and I are both astrologically perfect for each other there has been some miscommunications etc, and the fact that we are both socially awkward seems to hurt any chances I could have with her.

I began the evocation by carving her sigil her in a candle. I then dressed the candle with love oil and surrounded it with rose quartz to add strength to the ritual. I felt her presence, it was quite strong but it felt loving like something powerful was caressing me and tugging on my body specifically near my heart. After performing the ritual I began to notice a lot of things changing about the girl I desire, she looked at me more often, and now she is more comfortable around me, which has not happened before. I also got alot of positive results from various readings that I have gotten from many people, both on BALG and other occult sites. All of which have come to the conclusion that it will be attainable. so I am happy :slight_smile:

Lotir also has told me that I need to focus on making money, so BUNE here I come!

Here is the sigil for lotir that I used.

5 Likes

Also here is the candle that I used in the ritual. As you can tell there is not a lot of info out there about Lotir so I decided I would take it upon myself to spread the lore.

2 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3208”]I wanted to share a success story and to talk about my evocation with Lotir. The angel regarding true love. She is the one found in Kingdoms of Flame. I asked her to help me out with a situation with a girl I was really in love with. The issue is that well… while the girl and I are both astrologically perfect for each other there has been some miscommunications etc, and the fact that we are both socially awkward seems to hurt any chances I could have with her.

I began the evocation by carving her sigil her in a candle. I then dressed the candle with love oil and surrounded it with rose quartz to add strength to the ritual. I felt her presence, it was quite strong but it felt loving like something powerful was caressing me and tugging on my body specifically near my heart. After performing the ritual I began to notice a lot of things changing about the girl I desire, she looked at me more often, and now she is more comfortable around me, which has not happened before. I also got alot of positive results from various readings that I have gotten from many people, both on BALG and other occult sites. All of which have come to the conclusion that it will be attainable. so I am happy :slight_smile:

Lotir also has told me that I need to focus on making money, so BUNE here I come!

Here is the sigil for lotir that I used.[/quote]

Very happy to hear of your success! :smiley: It is always wonderful when we can achieve results such as this! Mabye I will try this work as well sometimes soon! Thank you for your contribution!!!

DAS BODOMITE

Hey man! In fact pretty cool! Keep it up!

Very cool, the best thing you did in the hole ritual was to use your own initiative and your knowledge and not just copy another spell.