Lost, advice?

Hello everyone, id like to share what has been going on with my journey. There is many problems I have like with most magicians, my problems seem on the psychological side of things. I’m 18 years old and only started magick. Things have escalated way to quickly when it comes to progression. I have a major problem on my hands, day by day my lower half feels weak and empty. My legs are constantly being drained from my energy when I sit down, and especially when I go to bed, its when all of my energy drains and I’m left an empty body. Shield or no shield. anyway, when I went to masturbate It felt as if my penis wasnt mine, and from my abdomen down It felt like there was a creep old man in my body. Its everytime I try and get some privacy and relaxation. I fear for my little brother and try and stay away from people for now. I am very weak and I feel this itchy " I want to get this out of me feeling" its like an electric feeling inside of my abdomen and legs. When i want to masturbate I feel a creep masculine figure take my lower half when I try. And when I do any activities like sports I am unable to because when I try and I get my energy going, this warm itchy energy comes in and shuts me down from doing anything physical. I fear for my family. I am lost and not sure how to handle these problems. It also feels like there is something in the front of my forehead moving around, and it hurts. I tried pushing it out but it wont come out. When I want to learn something it squeezes tighter and tighter. Whatever it is also took possession and charged energy up on my family. I would love any help I can get, thankyou all.

I have to go to school and I am about to get a job tomorrow, Im worried the thing in my head wont let me count some change. And I’ll get fired. It limits my thinking so badly. I just feel like a blob of meat. Ive seen most users on here have the same problem. But mine is limiting my head day by day. I think something may be blinding me. My physical perception seems very odd.

I feel like that sometimes, i don’t have a specific path, i want to go to college but i have no idea what am i going to do with my life. I lost a lot of interest when i was in high school.

1 Like

that’s life. Everyone is lost. have to figure out what you want. Other then figuring out way to make money and have shelter and food. One’s health matters too. THere really isn’t anything else until you get that covered. THen you can explore.

2 Likes

ALWAYS err on the side of caution when progressing. Pushing too hard is a surefire way to cause problems. Take a break from the spiritual and focus on evolving mentally or physically.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you all

If this persists, I would see a doctor. Those symptoms could be serious.

1 Like

Thankyou im planning on going soon. I think it may partly be fatigue. Didnt mean to make a useless post.

1 Like

Are you eating correctly, with enough protein and fats, and avoiding junk food?

It’s very good advice to see a doctor, and see if you can find someone who can advise you on your diet. Whatever kind of things you eat, make sure you’re getting enough healthy fresh food.

I dont eat junk food at all, I eat regularly. Need more fruit though, will stick with a fruit diet and get some exercise, and I’ll see a doctor. Thankyou all for positive feedback.

1 Like

You feel lost, turn to your emotional compass, what feels right to follow, just picture it in your head ,like going to school, following your passion , what feels right and great when you imagine possibilities , follow what feels good, also raise your level of vibration and you will feel better , eat fruits vegetables organic meat, retain your sexual energy, meditate 20 min a day, exercise