Losing motivation?

has any one planed to do a ritual and then held it off for no really good reason? and cant get back into it?

Not as such but this spirit is specifically interested in helping people get back in the groove:

6 Likes

thanks for the advice i have never just lost interest like this before.

2 Likes

He should be able to help you pick it back up, I saw an image of you breathing in energy from his name and pushing it up in a bright yellow-silvery fountain through your crown chakra, so you might have a blockage there. :thinking:

2 Likes

how would you go about unblocking the crown chakra?

1 Like

Visualise the spirit before you, ask him to give you the energy, visualise it as a mix of bright yellow and silver sparkles.

Breathe it in through your mouth as well as your nose, then close your mouth, hold the breath a moment (not too long) and then as you breath it out through your nose, visualise “breathing” the energy out through your crown chakra as well, and any blockages or gunk being pushed away, dissolved by the energy.

You’re using your will (the visualisation part) to help shape the energy given you by the spirit.

3 Likes

when asking other entities for help wit this would i just say unblock my crown chakra?

It’s an energy work thing, so you could ask them, but I think it;s also worth working on it yourself, it can;t be that difficult - I got a clairvoyant image of what should work when i replied. :thumbsup:

I’ve understood that if some things may be considered ‘signs’ (to prove that a spiritual reality and magic exists), I should be certain they are signs.
Another problem was exactly motivation: just in these days I was thinking “Maybe I wasted time, and now it will take me months or years of hard work to obtain some results. If there was a shortcut for one single thing…”. This spirit is promising, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have my core shamanism tutorial?

That should get you having some contact (it may be slightly ephemeral and uncertain to begin with) within hours, I’ve seen people go into the first training day skeptical and come out by the end of that first day with spirit allies and solid knowledge of the reality of spiritual realms, and also, increased ability to contact spirits.

2 Likes

I don’t have it, indeed it would be a great help.

2 Likes

my problem is it really feels like some thing is preventing me i dont know what maybe just my stupidity or fear of some kind :laughing:

1 Like

@telgega has one of the longest-running active working threads on here, I’m loathe to “volunteer” someone else to do something, but the thread is still running, so perhaps you could try asking for insight on this?

1 Like

Whats up?

1 Like

i dont think i have any health problems that are any big deal. im just trying to find out why after year working on evocation that now im very close to actually doing it now i procrastinate or hesitate and loss interest i have no idea why weird right?

thast normal, just gota let go and push through it

thanks i get what you are saying. i think im been practicing staying in trace to long an hour a day is probably to much :sunglasses: