Losing fear

Has anyone noticed that as they go farther down this rabbit hole, they begin to change?

For example- I used to be the biggest scaredy cat and I could never watch any horror movie trailers without almost crying or having a panic attack but these days, I’m doing ok. I mean I still don’t / can’t watch horror movies because I’ll cry but I can stand trailers and jump scares without like getting paranoid and the like.

2-3 months ago, I’d have to turn my head away when a commerical like “The Nun” came on but now I can just sit, watch it, and be a-ok.

I also used to be terrified of the dark and I still somewhat am but I’m slowly getting more comfortable with it. I don’t have to sleep with the tv or a light on anymore.

:woman_shrugging: Idk if this happened with anyone else but I’m very happy about this.

3 Likes

speaking of I watched that trailer as well and burst out in maniac laughter I knew it was the demons doing this not me…

1 Like

It doesn’t seem that bad tbh

1 Like

also love horror big fan of David Lynch and David Cronenberg if you’ve ever seen the fly or lost highway those are great

I don’t do horror- not yet. I’ve heard and seen a few snippets of Fly.

It’s a work in progress.

2 Likes

OP doesn’t watch horror I think.

@chi I have been afraid of some things and with working more in Shamanism I’ve gradually lost that irrational fear.
Not sure either why it happens.

2 Likes

You’re not gonna lose only the fears but anything that tied you down as well… You will reconsider your view for many things and, most important, you personal goals.

3 Likes

I’m not sure either but I’m glad it’s happening.

1 Like

Good things to look forward to in the future.

2 Likes