Losing faith

A year, and during that whole time I did my part too, I tried to improve myself, to be the perfect man. affectionate, romantic, dedicated. The one who makes surprises, brings gifts, always writes love letters with flowers and has even serenaded her in front of her house.

Nothing I did without thinking about her first.
My goal was always to make her happy, every day I woke up the first thing I thought was: how can I make her smile today?

I would really like someone to do a reading for me.

1 Like

I hate to be the one to say this…

“I tried to improve myself, to be the perfect man. affectionate, romantic, dedicated. The one who makes surprises, brings gifts, always writes love letters with flowers and has even serenaded her in front of her house.”

But…this is your problem. You sound like a really good person who’ has genuine feelings for this person.

However, I’m not sure what people have told you here- and I’ll probably get a ton of grief from the gang on this, but “love” magick is a dirty fucking business that has nothing to do w/ serenades, flowers, and self improvement.

Its manipulation at its finest (or worst depending on your perspective). I’m gonna steal a line (I’m paraphrasing my friend Norski here) and say that most people think their playing in one game under one set of rules, but in reality its not only the wrong rules but the wrong game entirely, wrong field, everything.

You gotta have a stomach for this and you gotta be willing to turn your back on your conscience (at times). If you’re thinking, “I didn’t sign up for this” or “I don’t want it to be this way.”… you’re probably a somewhat decent person, but there’s a good chance you may not get what/ who you want.

Sometimes I think love & sex spells should fall under the “Baneful” tag…but that’s for another rant.

If you can pull all of that other stuff off like you say, your magick’s not the problem. It’s your approach. You’ll need to layer your magick to the nine, be ready to adjust, restart, re-cast, re-evaluate, ect…etc…all on the fly…still wanna do it?

And finally, you’ll need to know when and how to both let go and rise above both the magick and who you are. Is she worth all that?

4 Likes

I Find successful stories to help with faith in magic as well, however there are those times, dark times where even surrounding myself with that energy isn’t enough. In these rare cases you must do the opposite but remain true to this specific working and see it out to the end to find peace
It goes like this.

In these blue moon happenings I take ea koettings power of f*** it ritual out of my little tool box and ride it home.
" F*** it all" I tell myself,
I start with what craves for me to say is fake such as magic and affirm, “f*** this magick sh** it’s all fake” then keep going.

I next move to other things that are craving me to affirm their legitimacy and do the same. "F*** my self esteem, f*** my accomplishments, F*** my pride and my spiritual beliefs and everything that I hold true to my identity" .... IT'S ALL FAKE. T

Now this is the important part …

Don’t stop there… tell yourself This reality, my life the lives around me. Am I simply the universe having a human experience or a movie being watched and created by the Loki’s timekeepers show. It’s all fake

(Keep riding it home)

It's probably all a matrix, all fake. My dreams are fake reality so why should I look at this any different.

Hell probably not just magick, but this life is probably fake to.
These people are fake, these houses and emotions are fake, this human experience is so fake I tell myself. Your only aware a dream is fake after you wake up so this is fake and I just haven’t woke up yet.
These emotions are fake, these feelings are fake, this whole world is fake.

Reality isn’t real

Time and space isn’t real

This universe isn’t real

I’m probably the only conscious person and everyone else is an NPC
(I tell myself)

So see magick is no more real then the world around you.

But if that’s the case

And you ride the fakeness home. It doesn’t matter

you can find peace knowing it’s NO MORE FAKE THEN THE WORLD AROUND YOU. And then when you are forced to acknowledge the world around you and open your senses up to it again, then you can acknowledge and open your senses up to magick again with a similar Level of authenticity.

Well if I acknowledge this world then mabye there’s a chance that it’s real
(Well if I acknowledge this magick then mabye it’s real)
And then everything I once had and cherished in magick comes back to me

Everything only exists because you acknowledge it’s existence. Therefore this ritual acts sort of like a hard reset, riding it home and then back again so you have your magick back in your pocket :wink:

2 Likes

I have no words to thank you all
Thank you very much for the time and effort you took to reply me.
I will reflect a lot on what you said and believe me, they helped me a lot.

:pray: :heart:

3 Likes

I agree with you, but love spells and attraction and sex spells are very different things.
And like all spells, I believe you shouldn’t sit cross-legged waiting for the magic to do everything for you, so I try to improve who I am to her.

I don’t know what the problem is, but it affects me so much that I lose faith as it is now. Nothing I try works to get her heart back to me.

this is what I have been doing for a year.

yes to me she is worth every tear that falls, every night of lost sleep.

I thank you so much for replying to me, and I will reflect every word you wrote here.

1 Like

So without actually knowing specifics- it might be time to let go and trust the magic….by far the hardest part of magic when you are seriously invested in getting what you want…

3 Likes

I don’t know how I can repay such words of wisdom. You practically opened my eyes and the technique you taught me will really help me.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

I really hope you find it as useful as I did :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: this is literally the only technique that works for me now. I’ve gone so long it’s hard to tell when I’ll wind up in a doubting mindset again and I’ll pull this out of my toolbox Everytime.
Peace be with you :relaxed:

2 Likes

The only thing TO do when something is going downhill — meditate.
My main goal since working through Qliphoth has been simply to better my self and my understanding of certain things. From philosophy to my purpose in the world, i have been and will continue to work with the divine.
My faith continues to grow simply from my meditations at the end of each day. These meditations are how I am able to process things going on, look at them from a different perspectives (because I am receiving input other perspectives), better understand my routes as far as tackling these troubling situations etc etc.
Everyone goes through rough patches, not sure everyone decides to up and stop their spiritual progression, but if you are one of these people I challenge you to start meditating. Start off with Lucifer, talk to him and tell him what you are going through. There are ways you can be able to better understand the messages you are getting, one of which is talking here with other practitioners who may be able to relate to you through things they have gone through, or using tools like a spirit box, or ouija board; just remember to always be respectful and always have an open mind. Sometimes the things you get may be unsettling, but they may be what you need to hear in the moment.
Often times those who are questioning their faith are beginners who I have yet to make their own rituals, set up an altar, and actually put time aside for mindfulness regularly. Start to do this, and I guarantee you will be like me and the vast majority of other practitioners who know without a doubt what we follow is the way.

3 Likes