Lorraine Warren died

All I know is it would be lit AF to find a spirit that strong on the physical plane again i was scratched once after a LONG night of a stare off/on and off conversation before i passed out

I envy her life lol

1 Like

Old paranormal investigators never die, they just get investigated themselves (har har).

3 Likes

The only thing scary about that movie was the ratings, lol. Still, I appreciated the fact that they did not depict it as a ‘demon’. It was just a really cantankerous bitch with one hell of a negative psychic charge…

3 Likes

Am i the only one cheers on demon lol

Well one thing is certain Lorraine and Ed made there mark on the occult world
Definitely they had more than there share of stories

2 Likes

Many of the Warren’s haunted objects including Annebelle are of interest to Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum located in Las Vegas. Who has made several offers, now the various items belonging to the Warren’s investigations might go to Bagan. Since the Warren’s musuem is now closed. It is up to the heirs.

Bagan owns the original so-called Dybbuk Box, the wine cabinet with a reputation for disaster for whomever owns it, the movie the Possession was based on the old wine cabinet.

3 Likes

While Mrs. Warren did provide some good entertainment, she was (at least in my opinion) a charlatan blinded by the false light. She spoke as an authority on things that she knew very little about.

3 Likes

I’ve not got time to watch that video but what is the doll in the centre, with the red circle round in that thumbnail?

Because it put me in mind of the BBC’s old test-card mascot, somehow:

Testcard_F

1 Like

Anabelle. Probably the most famous thing they have

2 Likes

The large stuffed doll, is called Annabelle, the doll is supposedly demonically attached. The Warren’s keep the doll behind closed glass with a warning sign don’t open, don’t touch. They have a large wooden cross over the case to keep the demons from escaping. I wonder what would happen if you opened the glass, would Asmodeus jump out at you and attack as he is supposedly anchored to the doll?

6 Likes

God damn that would be a sight. Could you imagine him in such an inferior vessel just BRUTALLY assaulting the fuck out of someone?

2 Likes

Ooooh, right, I thought Annabelle was more like this type of doll:

Cheers! :+1:

4 Likes

You would assume so especially because of the movies, but shes really just a simple raggedy anne doll

5 Likes

Now that thing’s blank eyes and rictus of a grin is pretty terrifying. :thinking:

3 Likes

Your right. The Warren’s are complete con artists. I had a book published by them in 1984 all the photos with levitating items had wires or fishing twine holding the objects up.

4 Likes

I’ve been to Zak’s museum and saw the Dybbuk Box. He also has the stairs from the Demon House that he bought then had torn down after all the bad juju. Demon House is an interesting documentary worth watching. Unfortunately, they won’t allow photos inside the museum other than the front room as you’re about to enter. Whenever I go to places where things like that are I try to make “friends” with the object. After all, one can never have enough allies.

3 Likes

Interesting. In addition to the musuem Bagan is the executive-producer of “Ghost Adventures” series on the Travel Channel, Bagans is also an author, and paranormal investigator.

He released a two-hour documentary horror film, “Demon House,” in March 2018 based on the experiences of Ammons and her family.

The Travel Channel investigations are real, but as for the demons or hauntings, possessions. That one’s up to you.

1 Like

I love the way you think @DarkestKnight

Perhaps it will be in our “wrong” hands eventually.

3 Likes

There is more supernatural and cursed itens out fhere than people would think
Often i think we overlook it or dont realize its its there

3 Likes