Lord lucifer, the 72 and others being in my life. Possible fakes

He/ they have been with me in my life without my knowledge and only just recently decided to make their presence known. They gave me a lot of helpful advice, guided me to things that I asked for. Helped me impress my boss/ supervisor at the job when I was a complete nervous wreck. Illuminated the many flaws I had in my life that would have at some point in time would have killed me. Got me started on getting my alter together. The list of things that he has tought me and continues to teach me goes on.

Im new to magick just so were all clear on this. The only reason why I now know about astral signatures is because they lead me to the answer. lord lucifer and the others are in the picture as well as their astral signatures. They were not being dodgy about me taking the pictures or posting this. They encouraged me 100% there was no “I demand you do not post this” but “Do it and find out the truth you will understand soon.” He and the others are quite eager to do this in fact.

“what will you do if you are fakes.” lord lucifer asked

“Demand you leave my house at once and use all the Magick I have to force you out. As for now I will treat you with the respect you and the others deserve.

He would nod and say “Damn right you should.” pat me on the back then leave.

He said this is my proof as well as a test for those that have worked with them. In one of the pictures are the familiar’s goddess lillith and lord Lucifer lead me to.

Ty

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Np but any help in identifying them would be appreciated.

1 Like

I advice you to use some sort of divination for that.

1 Like

Ty for the advice but like i said im still new to this and dont have the equipment. So i really have no way of knowing if they are who they say they are.

1 Like

You could ask some members whose area of expertise is divination magic. They may be able to help you.

1 Like

Ty I have no idea who they are and if i am able to pm them yet. Could i get the a name of these people.

1 Like

Well, personally i can sense Belial being around with the door you’ve posted.

However, if you want to clarify it for yourself,
call upon Malzath Hybreath.

Simply repeat the following mantra a couple of times:

Kama Kala Malzath Hybreath

You’ll notice a shift in the athmosphere,
when he’s there with you,
and ready to answer your questions truthfully.

He’s a communication force,
which translates between spirits and humans.

He can usually tell you very well,
who’s in contact with you.

“I am in there, for a good reason” King Belial just said to me.
So he’s propably currently helping you out,
with something you’ve asked for,
or need.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Ty it was one of the things i asked for. That someone who has worked with them would be able to know them and tell me. Tbh lord lucifer is my godform or so i have been told he and the others have been telepathically communicating with me. Im not going to lie its been something, not who im talking to has been an experience within its self. Cards on the table i am 100% sure that i have almost talked to half of the spirits in lord lucifers court. When King Belial and lord Azazel would talk to me they sent me pictures of flames one was blue the others was normal.

1 Like

yeah, good point.

I know something that might help you.

Seurch the Forum for the Member “C.Kendall”.

He’s been completely merged with Lucifer,
having him as his Godform.

Reading his works,
will help you understand,
and progress.

If you’re really holding it as your godform,
you’re likely to quickly surpass many other mages in here.

So focusing on someone who’s actually gone through the same path as you’re expieriencing now,
will definately help.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

True, he has a lot of experience with Lucifer and lots of knowledge about him as well! He can help a lot!

1 Like

Note, he’s not an active member currently,
he suspended his account for the time being,
since he had progressed further,
and wanted to move on.

His works,
however,
remain usable and are intended to guide others.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Ty lord lucifer and the others had been in my life guiding me without me direct knowledge. There pretty much around me 90% of the time unless i ask for privacy. There guiding me to my assention and some possible truths. Its interesting i might post some of it here.

Of course everything i / they say should be taken with a bucket of salt. people need to find what they believe in.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t know that, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Lucifer, back when he possessed me,
told me this here is a Demon in his eyes.

Try to watch it,
and take good careful look,
at what it makes you feel and think.

It’ll reveal something about yourself to you,
but also train your mind to be resistant to tyrannical religious enforcement against you.

I normally wouldn’t offer that advice,
but you’re being trained and perfected by the best,
so you’re actually capable of handling it.

Special note of care:

Most wouldn’t even recognize this music as dangerous,
without the pre-curser warning i just gave.

So for newbies, i recommend you don’t listen to it,
at least keep it seperate from any ritual you do or intend.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

when it actually hurts you,
or affect’s you to heavily,
you can use the following music to reframe your frequency back to normal.

(dark states)

(Luciferian)

(beloved Lillith)

besides - this propably answers your question about fakes.

It teaches you, in developing a subconcious defense mechanism,
which will kick in and warn you,
when you’re randomly stumbeling about something similar.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

oh, and i was just given a gem for you. xD

Sin,

¥’B

Ty man the lord himself has been telling me to be careful to what music i listen to.

“You need to focus on finding your twin flame . It is time to find them.” possible message from King Belial I would call him and ask.

1 Like

Interesting.

Thank you for confirming me back.

Sin,

¥’B
:slight_smile: