Loosing hope and faith here

so my situation seemed simple: a boy liked me , i started liking him too, then i started making all sorts of spells on him, demonic help ,using my own energy etc. the relashionship was very intricate and complicated, i rejected him many times , then we got back together, each time because he wanted me back…however we were never a real couple…and the other day he told me he does not get my behaviour, the rejections and then changing my mind…i told him that I am dating and that I want something real , that I need to be in a relashionship. he told he wants the same, and that he does not want to lose me as a FRIEND, should I be with another man…so clearly he does not see me like the one for him, even if a week earlier he told me he wants me. He was all shaky and nervous when we were talking, I am confused…all those spells…it would have been simple really to have him…DO SPELLS EVEN WORK?

What… I don’t know i’m confused by the mere text you wrote to the spirits and the spells must be too… You told me that you wanted him, but you also rejected him? “I rejected him many times” you said, and you are losing hope? Women pls try to understand that men might not understand your “games”

yeah that makes sense. i shouldn t have played games probably…damn i think it s too late now
i just had too much confidence in the spells and myself

Well fuck that too, you just have too low confidence for your spells and yourself right now. Its never too late for us we are the hackers of the universe.

Even though my fucking love spells have been taking a lot of time, and i’m certainly going to sort out that soon like a madman in extacy and shrooms.

Edit: what i mean i already have it sorted out in future, so no problems :smiley: in this moment of past i sometimes feel like i’m blind even if my eyes are healthy beyond belief.

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:4, topic:5723”]Well fuck that too, you just have too low confidence for your spells and yourself right now. Its never too late for us we are the hackers of the universe.

Even though my fucking love spells have been taking a lot of time, and i’m certainly going to sort out that soon like a madman in extacy and shrooms.

Edit: what i mean i already have it sorted out in future, so no problems :smiley: in this moment of past i sometimes feel like i’m blind even if my eyes are healthy beyond belief.[/quote]

wow, thanks…as always very positive and encouraging . “Its never too late for us we are the hackers of the universe.” that right there :slight_smile:

Yeah, i’d do a ritual together with you 50/50 both helping each other if it was more easily possible - but i live here in the far north-eastern lands when looking from your americas : D

But us the people of occult, we should not tremble in fear but demand our manifestations to come in the full flowering.

1 Like

I agree with Black Flame. We are the elite, the ones who have the power to manifest whatever we desire. Others give up but we make it so.

Karenina, have full confidence in yourself and the magick and you’ll have this guy.

2 Likes

Some times no matter how hard we try we can’t make someone want us. It doesn’t matter what the spell is. I think deep down inside you know u deserve better. I would have done anything to get my ex wife back when we broke up. I hated the guy that she cheated on me with. Believe me I fucked him up bad with black magic and I continue to just because I can. Just like he could fuck my wife and he did. So I’m going to destroy his life. Just because I can. Karennina your going to wake up one day in the near future and say what the fuck was I thinking? Thank god He never commited to me. If u force things you can get what you want temporarily but ultimately things will go the way that they are supposed to. My Muertos broke me up with my wife. That cheating whore is not good for me. Quite frankly when we were together we were both born again Christians. I gave up the religion that is literally coarsening through my veins because I am Cuban. Ifa Palo and Ocha come from Africa but my ancestors perfected the systems. But I gave it up for her. But I always knew that I would be brought back to Ocha. I am home now safe and happy. My Muertos and Egun will never let me fall. As long as I listen to what they say and let them guide me. I can talk to an oracle know my future,see what’s coming and manipulate any problem to my advantage. To think I almost gave that up for some cheating gold digging piece of shit whore blows my mind. You will feel this way one day too Karenina

I wasted most of my 20’s being a fucking bitch for love, lust, whatever, I was in constant drama in my own mind wanting guys who didn’t want me back, then having others chasing after me who I found revolting - love, romance, lust, all those things have amazing power for most of us, but they mustn’t be allowed to rule our lives IMO.

That’s no different to becoming addicted to video gaming and not being able to function because you have to complete the next level!

I can’t try to tell you what to do obviously but I can tell you I got a lot happier (and, ironically, got a great relationship) once I realised love and romance, and sexual attraction, were the strongest forces in my life, kind of my own Kryptonite, and that I needed to be aware of this and make sure I channel them to a useful purpose, instead of being ridden by them like some overworked beast of burden.

JMO, it’s a tough one and I get the desire to not give up, oh boy do I ever! >_<

1 Like

But is it truly so that we can’t make someone want us? If that is true, then what are we doing here, why are we practicing the blackest of magick? I do understand where you are coming from but I simply refuse to believe that we can’t have ANYTHING we want.

Much respect to you though for putting your wife’s lover through hell. He deserves it.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:6, topic:5723”]Yeah, i’d do a ritual together with you 50/50 both helping each other if it was more easily possible - but i live here in the far north-eastern lands when looking from your americas : D

But us the people of occult, we should not tremble in fear but demand our manifestations to come in the full flowering.[/quote] my americas? Don t i wish …i m east european …

I wasted most of my 20’s being a fucking bitch for love, lust, whatever, I was in constant drama in my own mind wanting guys who didn’t want me back, then having others chasing after me who I found revolting - love, romance, lust, all those things have amazing power for most of us, but they mustn’t be allowed to rule our lives IMO.

That’s no different to becoming addicted to video gaming and not being able to function because you have to complete the next level!

I can’t try to tell you what to do obviously but I can tell you I got a lot happier (and, ironically, got a great relationship) once I realised love and romance, and sexual attraction, were the strongest forces in my life, kind of my own Kryptonite, and that I needed to be aware of this and make sure I channel them to a useful purpose, instead of being ridden by them like some overworked beast of burden.

JMO, it’s a tough one and I get the desire to not give up, oh boy do I ever! >_<[/quote] oh god , this is a close depiction of me … i m just frustrated that he fucked up my life and now he Doesn t want me the same way I do.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:8, topic:5723”]Some times no matter how hard we try we can’t make someone want us. It doesn’t matter what the spell is. I think deep down inside you know u deserve better. I would have done anything to get my ex wife back when we broke up. I hated the guy that she cheated on me with. Believe me I fucked him up bad with black magic and I continue to just because I can. Just like he could fuck my wife and he did. So I’m going to destroy his life. Just because I can. Karennina your going to wake up one day in the near future and say what the fuck was I thinking? Thank god He never commited to me. If u force things you can get what you want temporarily but ultimately things will go the way that they are supposed to. My Muertos broke me up with my wife. That cheating whore is not good for me. Quite frankly when we were together we were both born again Christians. I gave up the religion that is literally coarsening through my veins because I am Cuban. Ifa Palo and Ocha come from Africa but my ancestors perfected the systems. But I gave it up for her. But I always knew that I would be brought back to Ocha. I am home now safe and happy. My Muertos and Egun will never let me fall. As long as I listen to what they say and let them guide me. I can talk to an oracle know my future,see what’s coming and manipulate any problem to my advantage. To think I almost gave that up for some cheating gold digging piece of shit whore blows my mind. You will feel this way one day too Karenina[/quote] yes Jay i get what u r saying .i ve tried to let go like 10 times . I feel miserably depressed when I do that . However , letting go basically contradicts with everything Koetting said I mean if I cannot be in a relashionahip with a guy that pursued me for 2 months before i even started liking him back …Then what the duck can magick do ???

[quote=“TheDark, post:7, topic:5723”]I agree with Black Flame. We are the elite, the ones who have the power to manifest whatever we desire. Others give up but we make it so.

Karenina, have full confidence in yourself and the magick and you’ll have this guy.[/quote] thank you my kind friend …i will think about it …

You have to put yourself and your own happiness ahead of worrying about that kind of principle though - whether magick can do this, that, or whatever doesn’t matter as much as the fact you only get ONE life, one youth, and if you waste it on someone, then there’s no refund from the magick gods (if you see what I mean).

I’m going to risk pissing everyone off and say this is far more of an issue for women, because of social prejudice and stuff about age.

I got lucky, finally, but that was only after a lot of really hard soul-searching, and a conscious choice to change - there are women my age now who never found the right guy because they were too busy chasing the wrong guys, and it gets harder to meet people with each new landmark - 30, 35, 40, 45… when do you draw the line?

Think about this: if you get to whatever is, to you now, an age you consider old, and all you have in your past is fucked up shit, you’re that neurotic older woman NO guy is going to find attractive, and you’ll get more and more set in single ways and inflexible, as well - being single too long seems to make people get weird and it’s harder for a new partner to get past.

If you want kids, leaving that until your mid-30’s to even start thinking about that (I don’t know how old you are now) is a risky proposition, you’ll be too desperate and they’ll feel rushed, I know a bunch of people that happened to in England because most women here are in frantic denial of their own biology, they ended up either back single again or waiting until the guy was happy, 2 or 3 years later, and having to mess about with IVF, which costs a fucking fortune and has a ton of side-effects for some people.

Maybe you could come up with a “now or never” date to get a result for this, so your life doesn’t slip away chasing this dude, a date by which if magick doesn’t work on him, you’re out the game on that subject - not all magick, I mean I’m pretty lousy at some areas and good at others, so almost no-one is a total “all-rounder” and love magick is notoriously hard.

Sorry if I sound gloomy but like I said, I lost several good years - hell, I probably cost myself a lot of money as well since this stuff took up about 90% of my waking thoughts, and I’m only trying to say what I wish someone had said to me, although whether I would have listened, well, that’s another story… :wink:

You have to put yourself and your own happiness ahead of worrying about that kind of principle though - whether magick can do this, that, or whatever doesn’t matter as much as the fact you only get ONE life, one youth, and if you waste it on someone, then there’s no refund from the magick gods (if you see what I mean).

I’m going to risk pissing everyone off and say this is far more of an issue for women, because of social prejudice and stuff about age.

I got lucky, finally, but that was only after a lot of really hard soul-searching, and a conscious choice to change - there are women my age now who never found the right guy because they were too busy chasing the wrong guys, and it gets harder to meet people with each new landmark - 30, 35, 40, 45… when do you draw the line?

Think about this: if you get to whatever is, to you now, an age you consider old, and all you have in your past is fucked up shit, you’re that neurotic older woman NO guy is going to find attractive, and you’ll get more and more set in single ways and inflexible, as well - being single too long seems to make people get weird and it’s harder for a new partner to get past.

If you want kids, leaving that until your mid-30’s to even start thinking about that (I don’t know how old you are now) is a risky proposition, you’ll be too desperate and they’ll feel rushed, I know a bunch of people that happened to in England because most women here are in frantic denial of their own biology, they ended up either back single again or waiting until the guy was happy, 2 or 3 years later, and having to mess about with IVF, which costs a fucking fortune and has a ton of side-effects for some people.

Maybe you could come up with a “now or never” date to get a result for this, so your life doesn’t slip away chasing this dude, a date by which if magick doesn’t work on him, you’re out the game on that subject - not all magick, I mean I’m pretty lousy at some areas and good at others, so almost no-one is a total “all-rounder” and love magick is notoriously hard.

Sorry if I sound gloomy but like I said, I lost several good years - hell, I probably cost myself a lot of money as well since this stuff took up about 90% of my waking thoughts, and I’m only trying to say what I wish someone had said to me, although whether I would have listened, well, that’s another story… ;)[/quote]

Wonderful advice. Yeah i guess it s just hard to let go after all that energy spent and all that waiting and hoping. It 's been a year now and I think I ll let go now. Use magick on finding a good man in my life instead :slight_smile:

I think just like TheDark does, what’s the point of doing black arts if they only work on some selected few people :D… that’s no different than doing lottery then, and going by chance.

I believe that we can actually make anyone fall in love or whatever with us, some people just make require more powerful methods as they might have even magickal barriers around them.

But i also get that what people were saying, i have been “in love” with an asshole too - and later i have been so grateful that she was gone out of my life, actually i think i was just “shocked” after she finally left as i had used to be dealing with her and living with her already.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:17, topic:5723”]I think just like TheDark does, what’s the point of doing black arts if they only work on some selected few people :D… that’s no different than doing lottery then, and going by chance.

I believe that we can actually make anyone fall in love or whatever with us, some people just make require more powerful methods as they might have even magickal barriers around them.

But i also get that what people were saying, i have been “in love” with an asshole too - and later i have been so grateful that she was gone out of my life, actually i think i was just “shocked” after she finally left as i had used to be dealing with her and living with her already.[/quote]

Hurts so bad it burns my chest but yea…sometimes it s better to let go and invest that energy in something else.

Karenina you should try to invoke the greek god EROS (cupid).Google the orphic hymns and do the chant.These hymns are pretty powerful detailed invocations as i tested one of them my self.
I think this is what you’re after for.

You just do the hymn and love comes in your life? Or is there anything else to do with it?