Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

Mwahahahaha. Naked selfies

2 Likes

She’s been prepared. Although, she needs no defending, it’s best to leave those alone who know what they are doing.

And negative energy bounces right back on the person giving the criticism. Just let her do her thing. For a woman who knows exactly who she is, is the most powerful force.

4 Likes

I moved this to Journals just to make it clear this is your thing and the right place to post your special brand of crazy. :+1:

Also, no offence but we can’t have 2 TMW’s, it’ll break the spacetime continuum, and also cause lots of housekeeping for me. :kiss:

12 Likes

And so, I just grin.

3 Likes

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Breaking the spacetime continuum is our speciality. :smiley:

8 Likes

Have you not seen what else happens on this forum? Breaking the space time continuum is kind of commonplace.

As I understand it, there is currently a working thread involving tearing open the fabric of space and time.

Are you a black magician or not? When are you going to stop complaining about little things like tears in the fabric of space-time.

Nothing but love, just having some fun here.

6 Likes

That moment when you accidentally break the space-time continuum

5 Likes

Accidentally… Yeah, we’ll go with that.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Always.

@Zohak I saw nothing lolz :rofl:

1 Like

I was honestly trying to tell a story through pictures. I was hoping people would get it and share their opinions about it.

Its only my humble believe is the Beast and the Whore is Tiamat herself. The old middle eastern kings used to worship the old primordial being.

I was just curious what people would reaction to it would be.

There is the ancient and now lost High King Road that is abandoned and disregarded by all.

9 Likes

Purple I like how you express yourself. How do you feel about the Queen of Sheba?queen-of-sheba

9 Likes

She is cool.

3 Likes

Looks like she’s sexual and combines the masculine and feminine?

3 Likes

Leave her be. Lady_Eva has recently been protected by the ancients.

Those in Black Magick must respect each other. Please respect what she does and who she is.

2 Likes

Then you need to be clear in your words for others, love. Not everyone understands the the riddles.

You be you. Write the way you write. But not everyone will understand the ancients.

3 Likes

Dont pretend like you dont know.

1 Like

It’s amazing don’t lie. She so pretty