Looking for White Light in Demon Magick

A member in another thread here mentioned doing E.A’S White Light technique BEFORE an invocation. I’ve used the search function and I can’t find it here.

Can someone provide me with a link to this. Actually a brief description and the main purpose of this technique would be fine. I’ll work it out from there.

1 Like

After having summoned an Infernal, and talking with the infernal or doing the work with the Being, ask him or her to depart peacefully, when they have departed just put your hands together in form of prayer and say: “I ask that this space (the one where you summoned the Being) be filled with Divine white Light.”

3 Likes

Which “white light” technique?

There is his white light banishing, and then there is the Invocation of Omnipotence in which he fills himself with Divine power in the form of white light.

1 Like

I didn’t know there were two of them. I use a banishing ritual before evocation but I find a banishing ritual before an invocation detracts from the invocations power.

1 Like

EA doesn’t generally do invocations, his thing is usually evocation, so I’m wondering if maybe the term invocation in that post you mentioned was used in the demonolatry sense, rather than the traditional one. In demonolatry, what they call invocation is inviting the demon to pop on by, which they contrast with evocation which they see as forcing the demon to appear.

Can you link the post where this reference was made? Maybe I can figure out which method they were talking about.

2 Likes

It was a thread on the Grimoire of Tiamat by Asenath Mason, so not the demonolatry type of invocation.

The forum member used E.A’s white light technique before the invocation of Tiamat. I did this invocation last night with a banishing rite beforehand but I wasn’t happy with it.

I’ve used invocations written by V.K. Jehannum in the past with no preparation beforehand and great results, but he designs his rituals to work with no preparation and minimal tools. Asenath Mason’s rituals require more input.

2 Likes

Ah, from the post in question, I assume that he was referencing EA’s Invocation of Omnipotence which is a technique from his book Evoking Eternity. I posted the steps somewhere on the forum.

Edit to add: Here it is…

3 Likes

Thank you. That’s what I was looking for. Much more appropriate for invocation than a banishing rite. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

E.A. uses the imagery of white light in exercises in the First, Fifth and Eighth Flames in Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis.

There are multiple techniques to use the imagery of white light for slightly different purposes. Typically bringing in through various energy points in the body, as a purifier/cleanser or to cultivate more energy. You can use it to consecrate water or cleanse a space as well.

Can you link the thread for the context and intention?

Grimoire of Tiamat…just putting this out there However, there’s an opening ritual in the book just before the invocation that I think serves the same purpose, judging by DarkestKnight’s link.