Looking for specific demon enns

Looking for the enns for Naamah, Aggereth/Agrat bat mahlat,Amaymon, and Samael does anyone know them so for I’ve been unnable to find them.

1 Like

1: Naamah is a Goddess, not a demon, so most likely doesn’t have an enn. Samael is an Archangel so also probably doesn’t have one.

Enns are only for demons, particularly those worshiped in the practice of demonolatry, so not all demons have them (or, at least, not all are known at the present time)

2: You might want to try Google next time:

The enn for Amaymon is “Elan reya amaymon”

Also, for summoning Samael, this phrase is said to help with contact: “Jach Eleh Adonnay Samael” (it is not an enn though)

Search demonalatry websites for all available enns for they originate with that practice. S. Connolly has a free pdf on her site.

7 Likes

Google was my first choice I found a few sites about demonolatry but they only had enns for the Goetia but anyway thanks for the assistance with Amaymon an Samael

1 Like

For Naamah I’ve been using a chant from VK Jehannum I found, it’s Reayha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Naamah. I’m not exactly sure if it’s an enn as he didn’t specify but I can say it certainly calls her. I was chanting it calling her and felt a slight shift in energy but not major so I continued chanting and got shoved from behind. Not aggressively, more like a “I’m here, no need to keep calling”. I’m not aware of one for Aggereth, I’m kind of interested in learning about her but not a lot of info that I’ve seen.

8 Likes

That link have Enns that may help u

And that one full of Enns , seals and lots of info about so many things that might help u

3 Likes

Thanks I didn’t see this one while looking on his site

1 Like

Jach Eleh Adonnay Samael, is the enn for samael.

1 Like

I found Enns for the Queens in the S. Connolly book “Daemonic Love Magick”

Na’amah - Anat ca on Naamah betak.

Agrat Bat Mahlat - Enva Agrat-Bat-Mahlat On Ca Anay

And for the completionish in me.

Lilith - Renich viasa avage Lillith lirach

Eisheth Zenunim - Catya ana Eisheth-Zenunim Lemec

The book suggested there might be some more found on demonolatry.org.

May the Queens of Hell bless you.

6 Likes

You may use the LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUACH MASKIM ROSARAN. It is not a strict Enn, but it is taken from Naamah ceremony of Dragon Rouge Order. I haven’t tried this, but I performed once their Lilith ceremony and it worked. This spell consists of Sumerian and Hebrew words. The full text could be found in the “Quaballa, Qliphot and Goetic Magic” by T. Karlsson.

3 Likes

@Azmolial thank you this helps alot I really do want to do a pathworking with all of the sisters 1 day!

You’re welcome. Truly they are wonderful
entities. They and others like Machaloth, Abrahel, Meridiana, Gyellou, etc have been great fonts of joy and wisdom in good times, and beacons of comfort and hope in painful and dark times.

May they bless you with their presence when you are ready to call to them.

1 Like

Probably you can find more about her as Gello

1 Like

There is hardly anything “normal” about them, hence why they are well known enough.

Maradiana was claimed by Pope Sylvester 2nd to of been the one to help him climb the ranks to become Pope. Quite nice from my experience.

Machaloth is the Mother of Agrat Bat Mahlat, an equivalent of a Cherub (so they say), and one of my favorites.

Abrahel is a character. But no in my experience has never raised anyone from the dead. But like most darker and of the left hand path, nice enough if approached with respect.

<p> <a href=“http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-iv.html?m=1”> here is the best I found on Gyello</a></p>
2 Likes

Your welcome. It is my Pleasure to promote more of the Queens and their associates. Truly they are wonders and i firmly believe the world would be a better place if more but harkened to their words.

It you are of the mind to, and would like to share, I would look forward to hearing your experiences with them.

I probably need to pick up that book. Anyways, ya’ll know I have Asenath Mason’s Rituals of Pleasure and the Queens or sister’s (Maybe it depends on how you look at them) are in there with various rituals. A free on from the TOAF is on this page:
http://www.ascendingflame.com/materials.html

Specifically: The Four Angels of Prostitution

These were all projects by various magi working with TOAF and the rituals including in that pdf is complete enough. You could do all four rituals or just one I suppose. Sigils created are custom by Asenath and I find them pretty sexy but there are others I believe by other workers. If you work with them you might even fashion your own. The more I read the more I find there isn’t always a solid set rule to how you communicate. That actually was much to my dismay as games, movies, books, etc usually show an exact ritual that MUST be performed exactly to work. How could I put this in a more sexual way…?

A virgin mage to the current and to any of these spirits might be eager and willing but clumsy and inept at first. The more you engage in “relations” and practice the better you get. Honestly, I have to take breaks of days and try for a week but the current is so strong it wisps you into a trance all alone. My sense of sight, smell, hearing are terrible but the connections are there through the lightest of touches at times. Its a tease more or less for me even if rituals go on for a few hours to all night. I had one invocation attempt put me in the 1/2 sleep daze and wouldn’t let me go to sleep later. I could have been doing a lamia ritual or lilu. It wasn’t a male or hybrid and the tools I used earlier were all dedicated to the female body and lordy this spirit wanted me to eat her out doggy behind (well that was the sense and so sort of the hag syndrome of couldn’t get up and pressure to the face). I believe Namaah was it now that I think about it (or a vassal). I tend to believe the head sprits send emissaries/vassals for their legions. I mean, it’d be a pretty great honor for the head spirit themselves and for that I’d have to use a bit more blood in the rituals as I’ve been a bit scant on it atm due to lack of sanitary tools (though I could punch my nose I guess but that would put me out of the mood.

I’m glad someone posted those versions and I’ll add them to my notebook and look into getting that book at a later date. I will be flying home in a few months and I already have too much stuff to port around. I have my own English chants I use and they’re nothing special so inclusion of an enn or part of any of the written rituals might put me in a better connection.

I haven’t checked to see if any of these authors are going to do audio books. I love to hear how they annunciate and pronounce their rituals so videos are great.

They avail themselves and work with everyone on their own level to show them what they need to see, but I’m sure you will find it to be profound. I suggest to take your time with each of the Queens for they are patient and each have their own perspective to relate to you. There is plenty of materials and information online to point you in the right direction and you can always just write down their names in hebrew and call to them in circle. Just be honest with them and yourself and they will appreciate it.

1 Like

Azmolial

Koneko
1d

There is hardly anything “normal” about them, hence why they are well known enough.

Maradiana was claimed by Pope Sylvester 2nd to of been the one to help him climb the ranks to become Pope. Quite nice from my experience.

Machaloth is the Mother of Agrat Bat Mahlat, an equivalent of a Cherub (so they say), and one of my favorites.

Abrahel is a character. But no in my experience has never raised anyone from the dead. But like most darker and of the left hand path, nice enough if approached with respect.

<a href=“http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-iv.html

Nice link so I went and found the first page to that blog:

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/welcome-to-infernal-dialogues.html?m=1

Awesome info :fire:

:snake:

Wait, I thought she was a demon…I got a lot to learn…when I did just regular Google search she comes up as either demon, goddess, angel of sacred prostitution, or something similar.

Is there any Enns for Pazuzu?