Looking for reliable sources on gemstones

(Please move if this is the wrong forum)

I’m looking for a reliable website or a book that talks about the magical properties of gemstones. The ones I’ve found seem to have at least somewhat conflicting details. Any recommendations?

1 Like

As everyone in the world knows where you are - try Antwerp Belgium or Hatton Gardens London UK.

2 Likes

I’ll admit: I’m a little confused and not sure if I’m being trolled. You’re telling me to go to jewelry shops? Both of which are way out of the country for me, by the way.

1 Like

Try working with the spirit Xeroph, from Kingdoms of Flame. He specializes in teaching the secrets of gems and stones in magick.

3 Likes

You wanted reliable sources - I gave you reliable sources. Buy from Hyderabad and your Columbian Emerald will be dyed agate. You did not make clear where you live - I can’t be bothered to use my energy on you to figure out where you live.

I give up on this site.

1 Like

I didn’t say I was looking to BUY gems, I said I was looking for reliable sources of information on magical properties.

2 Likes

Try bonding with the particular stone in general. While each type has a broad domain specific stones tend to have their own personality and traits they are better at and could be reworked to some specific in the category or build upon further. You will be surprised the information you can get linking yourself to a stone you are intending to buy and letting it tell you what domains it covers.

3 Likes

Never heard of him before, nor the Kingdom of Flames. What kind of spirit is he?

1 Like

Seriously?

The OP asks for sites and books to educate himself, something you’re always banging the drum about, you reply with Zen koan style obscurity then go all weird and superior when questioned. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a woman, actually. But that’s on me, because I’ve hardly said anything about it xD

2 Likes

How would the bonding work? Meditation?

1 Like

These have some good info the site is the shop uncle birch runs, he really knows his stuff.

https://thesacredgrovestore.com

The book has alot of folk lore on gems and metals

6 Likes

Chill.
OP clearly doesn’t want expensive jewelry but gemstones so a rock shop or a website with good info on different types.

Honestly if it’s a hassle don’t answer, please.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much!

1 Like

These are a few I like, hope they can help.

2 Likes

Well… do you have any experience with telepathy or psychometry? If so it is basically the same thing and you spend time meditating until you are in tune with the stone. If not then it might be easier for you to look it up real quickly but you want to make an energetic link and sort of project your mind into the stone and feel from it. You just mentally link to the stone and become the stone focusing on what you want to learn from it.

1 Like

This is also very helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

I only have experience in telepathy with spirits. And I have no experience in psychometry. So I’ll try the link you’re talking about. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yep no problem. It is similar to telepathy with spirits but stones have a slower more subtle vibration and not a consciousness as you might be familiar with. It is a lot more on the empathic intuitive side of things.

2 Likes

Kingdoms of Flame is the first book EA wrote. It is about various Astral kingdoms and the beings within them are ranked as Demons, Angels or Spirits with a capital s. (EA explains in the book that he calls them Spirits because their energy is neither demonic or angelic)

Xeroph is referred to as The Spirit of Stones, and is of the Fourth Kingdom. I can provide his sigil if you are interested.

4 Likes