Looking for opinions

Hi guys, I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and surely someone with more experience than me can give me an opinion. What do you think would happen if the same procedure used to open sigils with an image or object were used? something associated with something you want to achieve…

Not sure if I understand your question. Do you mean if you try to “open” an image of money to attract money into your life? Something like that?

1 Like

…or trying to “open” and image of a home, in hopes of manifesting a new home, apartment etc?

2 Likes

Exactly, for example, I saw a dress or a jewel in a magazine and I want it for myself, or maybe a job advertisement that I would like to get. the point is to use sigil magic in something associated with what we want to manifest

2 Likes

I’m not sure how this would differ from creating a chaos sigil to do the same thing, other than you are using an image that could have attachments to it, rather than creating a sigil?

2 Likes

would be a little more beginner friendly maybe, and putting mundane things aside, assuming I want to evoke the energy of something could not serve this as a kind of bridge? I clarify that I do not master the magic of chaos so the creation of sigils is not something with which I feel very comfortable

1 Like

eh your essentially doing the same thing, but whatever is most comfortable for you.

Like I said, I’d be wary of energies attached to premade images is all, particularly as a begginer

1 Like

on mastering evocation course on the last episode EA said somehow similar thing, instead of using demons to help you get something, you evoke what you want and command it to manifest in the real world,

But using your idea well personally i never tried it but the best way to find out is to practice it, but i will recommend to cleanse the image from all negative and unwanted energy this is to avoid the energy that was put while making it to interfere from your workings. After cleansing bless the image and work it as you planned. And you will give us updates on how it will work.

1 Like

Let’s see, my question has an explanation, it happened to me from going through a store and staring at something that I really like for a few minutes and then someone gives it to me, or I find it, or it comes to me in some way, it has happened to me with clothes, books, pictures. etc.

2 Likes

I could work in theory. It’s very similar to what that book “The Secret” describes. However the purpose of sigilizing something is that you turn it into an abstraction that’s easier for your subconscious to process without your conscious self thinking too much on it.

2 Likes

Honestly, you can do whatever you want. The best and coolest thing about magick is getting creative and creating your own magick. It’s the power of our imagination/mind/soul