Looking for more intense contact with Azazel and other spirits, evocation methods?

I don’t currently have a very complex method of evoking a spirit; it is very easy for me to see hear and feel them so it usually just involves removing my glasses to help de-focus my eyes and sort of telepathically calling them and they appear. I give offerings of fire, blood, orgasms, marijuana, alcohol, art, and/or tobacco or food depending on what I feel it calls for. Azazel is the one who I contact most frequently. I would like to have a more intense connection as I speak with him; I can already see, feel, and hear him but I would like it to occur on a deeper level. I would like to feel him more intensely on all my senses, and to feel him in a way that goes beyond physical senses. All suggestions are welcome.

2 Likes

Meditate on the power of the black flame and ask Azazel to attune and balance your chakras with the power of the black flame. It worked well for me anyway. Best of luck, Azazel is a great teacher.

2 Likes