Looking for LOOKING for LHP comrades in Europe Ukraine

Looking for LOOKING for LHP comrades in Europe Ukraine

Try whoever shot down flight MH17?

If they are not LHP enough for you I don’t know what is!

Ukraine needs saving from Putin! Curse him!

Be careful when looking for fellow mages 'cause there are many bigots out there.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:3, topic:4296”]Ukraine needs saving from Putin! Curse him!

Be careful when looking for fellow mages 'cause there are many bigots out there.[/quote]

Most probably has super magical protection, also might be wizard himself.

Up your defenses and just give it to him both barrels. I remember seeing that frightened Ukrainian couple on TV; the female begged the world to save them from Putin, saying he’s very dangerous.

As a black magician, you should fear no one, especially murderous egomaniacs and scums such as Putin. Creeps like that are a threat to humanity as a whole! Look what he just did to Ukraine!

From what I read, he’s a Russian Orthodox (Christian). And it doesn’t look like he’s into the black arts at all: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin#Religion]Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia

Sure, lead the way…

If you are talking to me, i don’t think this is my business to “save the world from putin” although i have nothing against it if someone does slay him, because he’s reign of terror lives way too near my land… as i’m in Finland.

There is probably a hero for this purpose, but at the moment i have my own matters going on that i have to be concentrated on.

No I wasn’t talking to you my friend. I was just impatient feeling like I was being preached at for someone else’s crusade. If it -were- important to me, I wouldn’t talk about it so damned much, I’d try to -do- it, and keep my mouth shut. Especially if it worked. Words are -so- valueless when you’re talking about being willing to take a life.

Must be getting super grouchy as I’m getting old.

Claidheam i wasn’t talking to you either, you posted just like few seconds earlier than my post :smiley: it was to Illuminator.

0.o

Quick! What am I thinking?!

My main problem with this PUTIN his the fact that he has newks and will use them if not stopped

Russian ortodox religion has a very popular form of shamanism so dont rule out magick just b/c hes christian. Look up natalia stepanova, shes the most powerful that we know yet.

Russian ortodox religion has a very popular form of shamanism so dont rule out magick just b/c hes christian. Look up natalia stepanova, shes the most powerful that we know yet.
Like Rasputin?

No rasputin was a fraud, a very good charlatan. He prayed on human weakness.