Looking for information on building a demi-plane

Hello, this is a subject that has fascinated me for some time now but is hard to research especially in my country.
I am interested in any information regarding building a demi-plane, also i am not interested in contracting with an entity for the cost allweis overpowers the benefits.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are they not the ones with considerable experience in this sort of thing?

Is there a story or two behind this?

They do but at the same time the act of building it gives them dominion over it. Usually it is more like renting then buying and if you have something worth so much that an entity so powerful would want is it truly worth giveing it away? It might be just my thinking but notheing is free an no one will take a loss out of the goodness of their heart.

I’ve made a few pocket realms/demi planes.

however if you’re trying to make one in the astral plane/plane of thought, it only really takes your will/imagination to make one.

You’re misunderstanding what I said and I probably should’ve phrased it better.

I didn’t say they should build it for you. I was saying it may be beneficial to consult them through the process of YOU building it.

Please do elaborate. Any details on the process or documentation would help.

First of all I do not have someone to ask.
Second im am hesitant to begin communication.
Third it is best to learn as much as possible about the subject you intend to ask about or all that information will go in in one ear and out the other.

Just asking.

Best of luck and I wish you well.

1 Like

Thank you.
Do come back if you find out anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good starting point, thank you.

1 Like