Looking for info on Astral Sight

I was doing my third eye exersies yesterday, briefly I saw the wall infront of me, it was a prodominat light greenish yellow. I felt like my eyes were slightly open but they weren’t.

I looked into this, it’s been happening a bit lately, mainly when I’m tired. I found out this is referred to ‘astral sight’

but that’s all I found out about it. well that’s it’s a form of Clairvoyance that I’m looking into the astral, or through my minds eye.

does anyone know anymore about this?

1 Like

I get more of a dimly lit room sight. As if Im in a double of the room I’m in with barely any visible light. I can look around and see everything in very obscure detail. I only get colors when in deep meditation a lot of greens, yellows and brilliant blinding white light.

thats about what I see too, I want to advance on this and find out what I can do with it.

Did it look like a wall of fog? Castaneda mentions a yellow wall of fog in his books several times. The wall turns with the person, and in the book they had to learn how to turn themselves without turning the wall. Then they could go into it.

Don’t have time this morning to find the relevant quotes, but a search of “Castaneda Wall of Fog” will turn up something.

I have read accounts of a couple of people who astral project regularly that their astral sight improved significantly after a few months of almost daily projecting. After a few years they could see astrally while awake with closed eyes but in a light trance that they could quickly get into. But others haven’t reported the same level of astral sight development despite regular projections so it could be an individual thing in terms of natural ability.

The closest I’ve had to clear astral sight was one time before I almost had an uncontrolled projection. I was sleeping on the sofa in the living room when I kind of woke up to some classic signs of the astral projection process that I had read about. I “looked” around the room and at the hallway then noticed that my actual eyes were still closed and everything that I saw had a purple tint to it like I was seeing through purple lenses. I looked at the ceiling and saw a few strange symbols I couldn’t recognize. I tried to exit and came close but had to just physically wake up maybe 10-15 minutes later. I think I may have been seeing things through my energy body’s eyes as I was near separation.

Looking forward to the Soul Travel course so I can project regularly and actually see spirits, egregores and servitors so I can interact more effectively with them. It should give a nice boost in results of the first two courses.

[quote=“Milamber, post:5, topic:3842”]I have read accounts of a couple of people who astral project regularly that their astral sight improved significantly after a few months of almost daily projecting. After a few years they could see astrally while awake with closed eyes but in a light trance that they could quickly get into. But others haven’t reported the same level of astral sight development despite regular projections so it could be an individual thing in terms of natural ability.

The closest I’ve had to clear astral sight was one time before I almost had an uncontrolled projection. I was sleeping on the sofa in the living room when I kind of woke up to some classic signs of the astral projection process that I had read about. I “looked” around the room and at the hallway then noticed that my actual eyes were still closed and everything that I saw had a purple tint to it like I was seeing through purple lenses. I looked at the ceiling and saw a few strange symbols I couldn’t recognize. I tried to exit and came close but had to just physically wake up maybe 10-15 minutes later. I think I may have been seeing things through my energy body’s eyes as I was near separation.[/quote]

I actually am a natural clairvoyant, I’ve had these ‘moments’ of astral sight a lot in the past, but it’s been happening more since I’ve been working on it.

actually some times I do see a green haze that turns to purple then turns back to green and so on and so on as well so I know what your talking about

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of instances while at work out at the smoke shack where I’ll rest my eyes and see the trees through the shelter built over the smoking area.
Also as Milamber mention,I had an experience where I fell asleep with some headphones in with binaural beats playing to induce lucid dreaming.I awoke in the middle of the night and felt a tingling in my body and it felt like something was trying to come out of me which I assumed to be my soul.
I looked up at the ceiling and saw a huge violet portal swirlinging around and it began to pull things from the floor into it.

There was a mix of excitement and fear at the same time which I believe kept the projection from happening.

Try doing this,
As soon as you wake up from a nap or nighttime sleep DO NOT move.
Visualize and try to feel your body rolling back and forth and focus on your breath.

I had a pretty cool experience trying this method and I explain it on a thread entitled" Did I soul travel or lucid dream?".

Other people on the forum swear by this method and claim it induced their first OBE.
You may not travel to the astral planes but you will leave your body which is an excellent start.

There’s a free book online that explains this method along with other ways to project.

I can’t remember the name so hopefully someone will jump in and give you the link.

Sounds like you’re on the right track!
Good luck!

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:3842”]Other people on the forum swear by this method and claim it induced their first OBE.
You may not travel to the astral planes but you will leave your body which is an excellent start.

There’s a free book online that explains this method along with other ways to project.

I can’t remember the name so hopefully someone will jump in and give you the link.

Sounds like you’re on the right track!
Good luck!

MK[/quote]

sound like Robert Bruce’s book on astral dynamics.

I just remembered the name of the book.
It’s called The Phase I believe.
Check it out.

I have developed real time/astral sight. I do not have it all the time thank goodness. For me it has something to do with the Kundalini energies in my body. The first time I had astral sight I was scared in fight or flight and the trauma released a chemical that allowed me to see hyper dimensionals. I saw a clear reptilian type being with a long tail (like a dragon) in the facility I was in at the time. I’ve also seen greys, mantids, galactic/ancient spirits.

You can basically see the unseen. You’ll know when your third eye opens bc you’ll be able to access astral realm/5D including optically see auras, beings in auras, galactic spirits, ETs, etc hanging out on people.

I highly recommend not doing it unless you truly want to heal people or do spirit release/exorcisms. I’m still trying to get over what all I saw.

Even if you do see spirits, what good is seeing them honestly? I’d prefer to not!

1 Like

Can you give me some advice on how you did this. Trust me I already am beyond the mundane and this would help.

I appricate the warning thpugh

I’ll be honest I have NO CLUE how the hell I ended up in the astral plane but I know who brought me there and he is much better at astral traveling than I am. I honestly have no clue how he does it but the way it seems to be is that he uses some kind of internal link in my brain through the dream scape. I just remember floating out of my bed and next thing I know I’m in some dark blue place with dense atmosphere…like the ocean. Actually it kinda felt like my consciousness just woke up in my astral body and we were tied together in that plane. I guess for …you know…sex.

1 Like