Looking for info on a female demon

Looking for info regarding a particular demon. This is how my student describes her. He says she is his guardian. I’m told I have spoken to her at a moment when he went into the void for bit.

She is all black. Has red tattoos on her arms. Horns that of a ram and a crescent moon that sits upon her head. Goes by the name of Vivian?

1 Like

Most likely not a textbook demon (as in not well known) rather one who chose to show themselves to them for whatever reason.

1 Like

if you know her name and her appearance why not just invoke her and ask? Doesn’t ring a bell to me… but then again i’m not a doctor in demonology.

1 Like

When he goes into the void. She kind of takes over while he is “gone”.

She introduced herself while him and I were talking. That is if it was him because he didn’t want to tell me what was wrong and just said “Heck with it” and she said she was Vivian. And spoke to her.

I haven’t actually seen her. I just asked him to describe her to me and that is what he told me in appearance. Apparently some other peoples guardians are quite afraid of her. I didn’t feel any fear just a bit of confusion of who she is.

She is so totally hot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: