Looking for info/advice ASAP

I am so going to be keeping an eye on this thread. You caught my interest.

Also you should really look up pre christian lore on Black Cats. It is fascinating and far less honorable then most people think.

1 Like

Then im sure the update will catch your interest. The black cat isn’t just a cat its also a witch. The witch is black and green and purple. The witch also apparently has an owl and a white wolf

1 Like

But if there is a really consern of her hearting herself and others, a simple “no harm” Binding could do the trick. It would not stifle her abilities but more act like the proverbial “padded room”.

1 Like

I’m mostly concerned about something hurting her more than her hurting herself. I can’t quite grab a hold of what it is myself because it keeps slipping away from me like its a game

Ohhh you have me now! She is hitting so much historical reference square on the head. You definitely have a gifted one on your hands.

1 Like

Ahh I see. Hmmm… I’ll look through my books.

1 Like

What historical references is she hitting specifically. I’m keeping my eye on her and using my phone to be on these forums because i csn keep an eye on the household and do this at once, but i can’t research until my wife gets off work

It might well be a game. Have you looked in to the Fay?

The familiars.

I can understand thinking that its one of the Fae but it feels more along the vibe of something with demonic touches to its aura to me. I don’t know any type of fae that feel like that

Well there are some darker ones out there. Famorians. (probably spelled that wrong, gaylic word)

1 Like

They where the “baddies” of Celtic lore.

1 Like

Works of protection, for you, your spouse, and all inhabitants of the house.
Banishments, obviously some intranquil spirits will always linger work with spirits of light and labor to keep the intranquils from getting stagnant.
Amulets, it can be difficult to get a child to wear something like a bracelet to ward off the evil eye, but nonetheless even under the bed, mattress or in the pillow.
While it would fit under banishments i think smudging might help too. Proper banishments and discharges of spirits is important, children can be some of the most vulnerable vessels for spirits. I don’t know if it fits into your spiritual paradigm but the Guede spirits are extremely protective of children. It can be freaky when children begin to display active prophecy at such a young age, a curse can be a blessing and vice versa. Thats why its important for those with prophetic tongues to becareful with the words they choose, their tongues can get them in a lot of trouble, so its true what our parents told us “if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all”
Also anger can be a heck of a thing, when a person angers you, they control you. Nobody sees with their eyes closed and you cant argue with a crazy mind.

1 Like

But the familiars is what’s really getting me. The two she has referenced are the lesser known ones. Particularly ones I wouldn’t expect her to know of the connection for her age.

Simply fascinating!

2 Likes

Looking at the lore it feels wrong. Its manipulative but it doesn’t ooze maliciousness outwardly. Its playing the subtle game and trying to draw her in. Like a spider

Calling on spirits that are particularly protective and fond of children might be a way to go. They should chase off anything unsavory.

2 Likes

We’ve done active banishment work and are doing a full smudge tonight and again on the blood moon. I don’t have any experience with Guade spirits at all and my wife doesn’t either. I work with Demonics and Elementals and my wife works with Angels and more mystical beings. I’ll work on seeing if we can get her a talisman

1 Like

I’m working on calling in some specialized things so that’s a start. Of course I’m gonna wait for the wife for it since she has opinions about what to not have in the household especially right now. I talked to her about doing a banishment with the Archangels and she told me to stick with our households before doing that and if we really had to we would. What really interests me is of course her mention of the white wolf and owl as well. I’m not exactly sure what the ramifications of them are. She only mentioned the owl once but she mentioned the white wolf a few times and told me it kept trying to take things from her. An example was she told me it was trying to take her popsicle from her. Normally that wouldn’t catch my attention because its just like “ok someone in the household wants your popsicle” but she told me it was trying to take it to the witch’s house

Hmmm that is interesting.

Well it would be wise to consult with the wife anyhow, paranting is a joint effort.

But just an FYI you already have some Fay, a veriaty elementals and I think I am picking up on a few Dragons as well waiting for the ok to come on in and get to work.

Looks like you’ll have yourself a regular entity B&B lol.
Go ahead take a peak out the window see for yourself.

1 Like

Youd be surprised what all i keep in here. If you message me about it i can give you a list of what I keep, which isn’t the same as my wife’s setup. I’ll definitely keep sending everything to figure it out that i can though for sure

1 Like