Looking for help to bring my ex back please!l?

someone could check sure, im not, but someone, and if you wish to post photo then someone can scry

if any of good soul can check him i will be more than greatful, but so far I just got answers from you

1 Like

Lusting for results can hinder them as well. Just saying that happens quite often. Seen it here quite often.

Ok I’m out now. :v:

3 Likes

@Maryjane I edited your title because it is against the rules of this forum to offer to pay for magical services, which opens you up for scammers and trolls to take advantage. It is also against the rules for anyone to offer such services.

Please also be aware that posting the photo of a target of magical spells without their permission can get the owners of this forum into legal trouble, so the photo you posted was removed. Do not post it again.

4 Likes

is it?

i did not know that

Introduce yourself as the Knight told you.

Then, here, I wrote a tutorial on this one:

This aren’t the only ways you can do it, there other spirits (Amon, La Santa Muerte) that can help you, but it is a start.

I’m really sorry about that, thNk you for let me know, I introduce myself already :blush:

1 Like

The only people allowed to offer magical services for money on the forum are those who work directly with BALG and @C.Kendall is the only one with that privilege currently. Others can put links to their own site offering services in their profile, but not on the public forum.

As for photos:

While only cursing is specifically mentioned, love spells can be considered such if the person in question has no interest, and declaring intent to put a spell on someone can be taken as a threat.

Also, remember this forum is open to a Google search, and people may not take too kindly to their photo being on an occult website.

1 Like

Ok I understand everything thank you for removed the photo and sorry again…0

2 Likes

Maybe some other person then your spell caster could have a look on their situation.

Also, you have to trust, no doubts and you shouldn’t lust for the results, which means, that you have to be calm about the situation and don’t make your happiness dependent on fast results. I know - it’s annoying. :sweat_smile:

Sometimes, or quite often, it takes time unfortunately.

Do you know anyone who can check the situation for me ?

Different methods are possible.
(Tarot) readings, Pendulum, Scrying etc.

Look into these categories for example to find out about the different methods.

Yes but i mean im not able to do by myself…im looking for someone who can check for me what is saying this ritualist…maybe is not true…because if he is feeling the result of magick and there is not sign its wierd right ?

How did you meet this ritualist? And you did rituals together with her? So you met her in person?

Hm one person which i met on polish forum she recommended me her. I didn’t met her face to face everything was online, she check him and me and we made the love spell together…then she checked him and she told me this.

I don’t have any proof that she was doing in the same time ritual…just what she is telling me thats why i want that someone possible will check this…

He might have positive entities protecting him , there are entities that can bring you a lover who you will love far more than him , try making offerings to The Archangel Anael .

1 Like

Hm…i think ritualist she could see this entuties…how i could contact Archaniel Archangel?

Maybe Your strong desire is strangling it from happening from an energetic perspective , if you always on a state of desire then the universe reflects you having more desire , but once you let go and not care so much you leave room for him to come in

Should I just don’t care and don’t think about him? I’m feeling if i will do like that the result will be in opposite side…

1 Like