Looking for Enn Chanters

Hey Y’all!

So as some of you know I wrote the 72 songs of Solomon.

Now I’m onto a big thing. The reason I wrote the 72 songs of Solomon was so that people could connect with entities. Now I am again trying to make it easier by flashing the sigil on the particulator entity, while the song of the entity is playing, with someone chanting the entity’s enn on top of the song.

Here is an example (This is rough draft):

DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE ELIPSEY.

How you work this is you put the video on repeat, lay down, turn the volume on (preferably put on headphones), and then put the screen above your eyes so it’s flashing into your eyes. From there you just meditate. It works because its flashing at the same rate as alpha brain waves. Which should put you in between that threshold between awake and asleep, and then hopefully the demon will appear before in your inner eye.

Anyways, if you are interested in recording yourself chanting enns for this project DM me

11 Likes

Thanks bro

How are you going to put the screen in front of your eyes if your laying down? Tilting your head to the said? Anyway, I like this idea. Keep up the good work :+1:

If you have one of these phone/tablet holders that can be mounted on your headboard or something near you, they’re handy.

1 Like

Cool beans. Will give it a go soon. Many thanks.

hmmmm… I have no idea what you’re talking about.

EDIT: Oh. Nvm I know what you mean now.

:slight_smile:

Like this - https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HTJQRSI/

I have that particular one, and I use it when I meditate or am using hypnosis, etc. It’s mounted on my headboard. So you could lay down and have the phone or tablet positioned near your face.

1 Like

Is the twirly thingy flexible? As in can I move it around? I don’t have a head bored but I have a table right next to me.

Yes. It’s very stiff, so I just manipulated it in the S shape to stabilise it, but it is flexible. You just need some muscles. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There are other ones which might be better for you. Shop around. There are a zillion of them on the market.

1 Like

isn’t it a good idea to just use a laptop while sitting on a chair or layin down?

2 Likes

This is amazing.

I don’t know. Maybe. I’m not a pro at this.

Yeah, you put the phone on your face, unless you have a VR headset, that’s even better

1 Like

I don’t think the VR way will work. Because it will split the screen of the phone, therefore, distorting the whole video. Though, I have no conclusive proof to actually confirm that. It’s just an assumption. And placing it on my face won’t do much good either. It could easily lose balance and slide off and the skin on my face could mess with the video. So I think the best method would be to go with what @InfernalUnicorn had suggested.

1 Like

As long as you can see the flashing with your eyes closed that’s all that matter

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need your eyes closed for this to work.

Hello, I’m Brazilian. Someone could help me. I’m a beginner. I’ve recited several enn’s and looking at the sigil of demons with video of the channel satan and sounds, I was in pain in the body and I’m feeling pain in the stomach. Is this audio dangerous? I’m using google translator, excuse me

“Satan and sons” on YouTube have Enns, if that is what you are asking.

I’m saying that I heard some videos from this channel, I feel bad I got stoma pain