Looking for Dedicated Witch (female) Interested in Working through The Seven-fold Way

I’m looking for a dedicated and mature (in behaviour) female (biologically) witch, preferably of Saxon or Celtic heritage, (common truths will make the bond stronger) who would be interested in working through The Seven-Fold Way to the rank of External Adept.

Companion must be willing to travel (seeing as the last stage ends in Egypt), engage in sexual union (as stage 2 requests), have the patience to meditate with tarot cards, a fairly good understanding of astrology and a desire to transcend the mundane of the modern world. And no, this is not some elaborate play to get laid. I desire to open a star gate, reach External Adept and in so doing, alter my being. In order to do that I need a female companion to work and bond with.

The ideal companion should find everyday life incredibly uninteresting and desire to discover a whole new way of life, as well as a general feeling of being unable to ‘fit in’ and a complete rejection of contemporary society and its values/laws. This woman should be able to shoulder the burden of knowing that life is suffering, and that when all creeds, religions and ideologies are cast aside, our purpose is to struggle for survival. Because in that survival, we have the potential to find meaning.

I’m not too optimistic about this ‘offer’ (if you want to call it that), but we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

My advice is to find someone near you. Maybe a friend,girl friend, or wife that you can do this with.

1 Like

The Moonchild Path is noble one indeed.

bumps
Come on, ladies! This timely limited offer contains everything a fair maidens heart desires!

Danger!

Romance!

Mystery!

If you choose this top offer today, you will get a bunch of radish FOR FREE ON TOP!
Don’t hestitate!
*author doesn’t give out warranty for Danger, Romance, Mystery or radish

20 Likes

I mean… is he paying, for all this danger, romance and mystery plus the travel fair? :speak_no_evil:

Cause my broke ass won’t get us out of my hometown :joy:

4 Likes

Right, let’s see who’s responsible for reviving this dead thread…

@anon84896414 you’re on my list now. And to top it all off your advice was obvious and wank.

I am so going to get you back for that @A_Pariah.

7 Likes

No big deal, I am always there to help!
My work here is done

7 Likes

What list?

download

9 Likes

We can always count on Oddnan to protect our fair city-- I mean forum

5 Likes

Is it possible to do this with a spirit? Or does it have to be an incarnated being?

1 Like

I gotta applaud that you are reaching out to attempt (hopefully) form stronger bonds with others in your craft.

1 Like

Incarnated being. And no, you are not allowed to go all David Cameron and use a pig.

Welp, I’m out. Too much Scandinavian blood, on the demisexual side, and although I would love to visit Egypt, I’m not convinced it’s safe at this point.

1 Like

Jinns are said to be incarnated beings. Also they can become physical at will. Baal kadmon says they can become physical indefinitely if the wanted to.

1 Like