Looking for a spirit to attract the right people

Hello dear BALG members! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As the title says, I am looking for a spirit that helps me to attract the right people.
A bit of Background story: I’m a musician and I would like to meet and attract the right people to start a band with. I’m not new to magick, been practicing for many years now, I have also a very strong intuition etc. I know for a fact that there is a group of people or at least one person where I should work together. Now before you say “well, if it is already a fated thing why bothering with a spell and not just relax?”
I am not like this. Everyone has free will, and sometimes the right magick can speed up things or ensure that a destined situation fulfills itself.
I am also aware that I have to do my part, put myself out there, which I am doing right now. I just want to push it a little.
I would be happy if some of you have some suggestions! I work with both, angels and daemons, so I’m pretty open, as long as it is not a servitor :wink:
Much blessings
Aria

2 Likes

Hagith is terrific at attracting new friends.

4 Likes

Let me look my books i tink i have a few, but u want a spell to meet peppls or to connect tru music and stepup. ? I kind lost there, im so busy but pm monday night and i will see wat i found. Tru i have one call to meet someone to help you, but i look for u. Spell.

1 Like

Hey @zorrito

Thank you! Essentially just for finding the right people/friends to start a band with. I still work with Paymon but lately he is not so strong anymore, I guess he was there to teach me music in the first place and that was it :woman_shrugging:
Thank you again, if anyone needs something, I’m here! :relaxed:

Yes?! I worked with Hagith some years ago, and it felt like she didn’t like me, but I do remember my neighbor being very flirty with me after that lol :joy:

2 Likes

Rashoon maybe
Pomba Gira

1 Like

Have u try hidden demons .by yheodore rose,? Get paperback. If not yet ebooks is a little hassle,. Or damon brand books, from galleria of magick.,? I tink in forum if search for succes histories may pop up something, but i will chk for u. Monday night. Have u take baths to open roads,? Star wgit tat and i chk 4 u in a few days.

1 Like

Jyst tipe sprlls such to be noticed, goid luck or glamour, etc

1 Like

Damon Brand’s Enochian Success Magick has a ritual for that.

Also, his 72 Archangels of Magick has many powers that can help in your goal.

3 Likes

I do have the Enochian Success Magick Book! I worked with it last year, took a hiatus (these rituals are looong) but I gotta say I had a good result with it, and I am now starting again at Ritual 8.
What is your take on Damons way of working in order? I for example started with Ritual 5, just did the opening rituals.
The Shem angels are so and so… In my experience it’s not reliable.

1 Like

I have this book!!!
But there isn’t necessarily a ritual that is right for this matter? I mean the glamour one is more for social media and i will use that for that purpose, but if it works for the friendship/band member thing i dont know.

I’ve been working the book in order for the last year. However, he does say right in it that you can chose a ritual out of order and get a specific result if that is all you need, and plenty of people have. Brand just believes it is better to work the whole thing in order to get everything set up properly for success, as that is how the system was created to work optimally.

I have had decent success with the Shem angels, though I do not approach them through Brand’s book. I’ve only used the ritual within 72 Angels of Magick once, and it was a failure, so I mainly use it as a reference guide.

2 Likes

I will post here for everyone to see tuesday just rind me. By 4 now

Yes I know, and tbh that is what got me away from that book, even though the ritual for developing talent was very good. I had good results with that. So I recently started again where I left last year, let’s see how it goes. Thank you again, I def see this as a sign as before you mentioned the book I thought about it the last days. I know it’s a bit off topic, but may I ask how your experience was so far with that book?

1 Like

So far, I haven’t seen much, if any, movement from the workings, but that doesn’t always mean anything. I’ve received some impressions that the Enochian forces are moving things into place behind the scenes, so I figure the results will probably start to actually manifest long after I’ve finished the book.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess it also depends on your goals and your unique life path. Everyone of us is so different, with different lessons etc.
I had some strange things happened after one ritual. The information I got is that this magick has the power to influence and hack the “matrix”.
But as I said, I can be a lazy bitch sometimes, also the whole circumstances in the world got me a bit worried and distracted, which is why I stopped.

2 Likes

Some people seem to get immediate results as soon as they start the rituals, and then others, like myself, seem to get little to nothing at all. It is a bit depressing to do a daily ritual for over a year with no discernible result, but I guess it takes trust in the process.

1 Like

Keep going! As I said, I think it really depends on where you are on your life path. I have to say that I worked with Paymon some years ago, and he prepared me for being a musician. But when I started the Enochian rituals last year I was not in the right “field”, and the angels corrected my path and aligned me with what my heart truly desired instead of making it work only as a producer. But yeah, only relying on this Enochian Magick won’t help, at least not for me. Let me know how it is going when you see something tremendously changing!
Also keep in mind that almost everyone was kinda f**** since last year with the current situation of the world.
Much Blessings

1 Like

Have you considered working with the djinn?

2 Likes

Hey no, I don’t think this would be right! I go with the Enochian Magick as Dark Knight reminded me of that. :slight_smile:

1 Like