Looking for a spirit to assist me in physical improvement

Good evening
I would like to know if some of you could advice me a spirit to advice me in my work.
I’m practicing internal martial arts, and I would like to receive the help of a spirit in order to understand things such as the release of tensions inside my physical body or teaching me a deeper empathy with other human bodies energy in order to understand quickly where are there tensions, balances and that kind of stuff.

It’s a very typical kind of demand, that doesn’t remplace the pratices, but could maybe help me to go deeper inside and understand things that I can’t find by the force of my own reflexions for now.

I tried a work with Abigor on this few month ago, but it wasn’t really successfull. Maybe some of you could have names to give me ?

Sorry I can’t recommend a spirit, but would you mind telling me which internal martial art? They fascinate me, and the only traditional Chinese art I’ve had a little exposure to (Chu’an Fa) is external.

I just realized, that I posted this topic with the account I used for registring the video teachings.
I’m a practitionner of Japanese swordmanship, nothing to see with Chinese arts. But I have a similar work to do, I must realize deeply any tension inside my body, to obtain the sensation of not using it when I’m moving. This in order to obtain “unperceptible” moves.

[quote=“Narcissus, post:3, topic:2939”]I just realized, that I posted this topic with the account I used for registring the video teachings.
I’m a practitionner of Japanese swordmanship, nothing to see with Chinese arts. But I have a similar work to do, I must realize deeply any tension inside my body, to obtain the sensation of not using it when I’m moving. This in order to obtain “unperceptible” moves.[/quote]

Invoke Musashi Miamoto lol

Perhaps a spirit of Mars could help. Or the King of Fire, Djin. They can aid in getting the most from any kind of physical training.

Ok, ok, I usually read ‘internal martial arts’ as being one and the same as ‘neijiia’. Still very cool, though. I’ve never gotten to chance to learn real swordsmanship, just eskrima. Savage, but very effective!

To the OP, you could also try invoking or even evoking, the founder of your lineage, or whatever beings are thought to have created your art, like the Tengu (the “mythical” creators of ninjitsu).

Well I have been thinking about that…but the current “founder” of the school wasn’t particulary the most skilled guy of the lineage. Some people in Japan considered that it could be the grandfather of my current instructor, or the instructor himself due to his personnal works and concept he injected inside the school.
I could indeed try to invoke the grandfather, but I would like to find something more "demonic"and probably more devoted to helpind in personnal develloppement than most of RHP japanese entity are for most of the time.
I will not used the martial art perspective with the demon, but more the understanding of the human body and the way it works, more in the way of a kinesitherapist .

A mad one - lunar energies? There are theories that the moon’s drag on the tides helped life develop on earth the way it did, the moon’s mass and effect on water also speaks about influences, subtle energies attraction and resistance - I’m going by this that you posted: “the release of tensions inside my physical body or teaching me a deeper empathy with other human bodies energy in order to understand quickly where are there tensions, balances and that kind of stuff.”

I worked with lunar energy as part of a complex planetary thing I did last year regarding the ability to influence oneself against the kind of inertia of everyday activity and habits, so that’s why I’m suggesting it, mine was about overcoming some blocks I had mentally. I’ve been thinking about this since I first saw your post and trying to put it in words, so there it is - might be miles out of course!

Work with Uranus in a Mars framework. Uranus is pure science and progress in a refined way. The Mars framework will give the ground to the subject of martial arts.