Looking for a sigil of Prometheus

Hi there guys, I am doing pathworkings, permanent empowerments, working one by one with spirits and I did connect with Prometheus, we both clicked, as he was very precisely the line with my need to restabilize myself after quite an intense and long period of period 3 years of increasing self-power yet being in need for proper balance through recognition of some inner troubles in my mindset…; It feels like he can bring that inner fire, that zeal, that burning firy passion back…you should try working with it if that’s what you need! ‘’‘Stealing’’’ fire from the gods :slight_smile: and bringing it to us, at the same time metaphorically as at the same time he really is, an archetype of the god-mind… I am very excited to work with him! :smiley:

So, I wanted to ask if anyone could help me with drawing his exact Sigil if you please dear fellow Magicians/Sorcerers? Others here could most highly benefit from him too! I’m going to see what happens on my end after I confirm this post.

Thanks, and, supreme godhood! :slight_smile:

Prometheus is a Greek Titan, so he doesn’t have a sigil. He predates their use by, oh, about two thousand years or so.

Gods are usually approached via prayer and invocation, so you could write one for yourself, or troll the wilds of the interwebs for one. VK Jehannum has one that just came up on a quick Google search.

5 Likes

Thx , will look for it! :slight_smile:
Btw, I believe it is mentioned in one of the books of Asenath Mason, I should check-
If anyone can post one first, please do. :slight_smile:

1 Like