Looking for a particular entity inside the programm (our outside)

Good Evening
I’m confronted to a particular situation in my professional life.
As a professional in sport, I will soon have to look for sponsors. That’s something that most of disciplines do, but that’s the first time of my life I will have to make door to doors to big compagnies asking them to sponsor my stuff and travels. I will ask for something around 10 000 USD, wish is probably not a lot for a big Train company or Steel maker company but looks big to me.
So I’m looking for particular spirit that could help me perform this task. Puting several spirits on the business looks a good option to me. But if I know spirits working for spiritual ascent, destruction, love spell, I haven’t got to much about about wich spirit could help me façonnate the futur in order to make an invent like “easily finding a sponsor”.

Have you got experience of spirits inside the workbook or from outside this programm that could work with me in this goal ?

Thanks for your help !

I’ve had a lot of success going door to door with the Archangel Barakiel. I am on my phone so I can’t post a link to his sigil. He is a great Angel and I was able to hit my monetary targets pretty consistently with him. If you do work with him he will direct you to change a few things and he will make you feel like a million bucks.

Good luck.

That’s sound a great idea.
I would be glad to have his sigil.

I’m still open to having other names, cause I think I will try to put the largest number of spirits that I can find to work on this.

Use Paimon to sway their minds in your favor or Belial to make people view you as the God you are.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2195”]I’ve had a lot of success going door to door with the Archangel Barakiel. I am on my phone so I can’t post a link to his sigil. He is a great Angel and I was able to hit my monetary targets pretty consistently with him. If you do work with him he will direct you to change a few things and he will make you feel like a million bucks.

Good luck.[/quote]

Orismen advice is spot on! Go with Barakiel.

[quote=“Narcissus, post:3, topic:2195”]That’s sound a great idea.
I would be glad to have his sigil.

I’m still open to having other names, cause I think I will try to put the largest number of spirits that I can find to work on this.[/quote]

I can recommend Nitika, Elubatel, Labezerin and Dynamis. Also Orismen’s Barakiel. All of these are powerhouse.

If you invoke all of them at once I bet you cannot sleep for many nights due to their intense energy! They work miracles.

First invoke the lights and clear your area and all the extra steps necessary to make the working a success.

Make a “world class preparation” before the ritual and you will have a world class success. 10,000 dollars is easy to influence for these beings if you go to a source that has an abundance of money.

For example: an 100 millions worth institution finds the 10000 dollars a small amount to pay you but on the other hand an hundred thousand dollars worth institute finds that a large amount since they are risking a lot and could close their institute if a wrong decision is made.

To be honest, if you go to the right source to get money you can easily get a million dollars even!

Execution is everything!

Find a very very rich well funded institution with lots of funds available to spend and use these benevolent being to influence to get the funding!

You have to be at the RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME, WITH THE RIGHT DEAL! Plan, and strategize show them a product that has a very high perceived value! If not use these beings to jump the perceived value of you product!

Always, Remember it is easier to influence and control one person or institution and get 1 million dollars from him or her rather then influence 100 people to give you 10000 dollars each to make up a million dollars. Also go to a very rich institute!

So please use common sense (it is not actually common sense but LAW OF COINCIDENCE) to strategize your moves.

I know I get repetitive about NAP system, sorry about that. I am now experimenting on demons as well. I will post some once I find a very benevolent ones :slight_smile: