Looking for a mentor

Im putting it out there.
I’ve been going it solo for way to long and not going anywhere fast as I’d like to on my own.
I feel there are keys to my potential I havn’t unlocked yet and area’s of practice to cover, and I would like to grow and I feel doing it with another magican/lhp’er adept , would help gain that…
I need someone to teach me some more ‘meat and bones’ in this subject and dive deeper, and to help keep the ‘fire underneath my feet’ in growing and adepting in one step to the next and learning new things in a deeper and covering more info way. …
I live in the UK and I havn’t found any true and or experienced or adept black magicans or groups, and in specific especially a mentor, that will aid me in my learning path and my way of asencion.
Any recommendations or groups that might be noteworthy to my cause here that might help I would be intrested to hear and if you feel more comfortable to pm about this welcome, or even meetup to just study and practice together Id be most interested and happy/greatful (granted that we vibe…), and especially looking forward to connect to any London UK based lhp’ers that would be intrested to meetup to share their knowledge and to teach and learn and or just practice together.
All the best
H*

1 Like

I’m not heavily into “meaty” magic because I think it often over-complicates things or attempts to comprehend things it never can because reality is fundamentally irrational and unreasonable. However, if you seek any ideas around the general principles surrounding magick/ritual work please feel free to get in touch.

1 Like

Cool :blush:
I get what you are saying. I too would preffer simple, yet affective. ‘Meaty’ in the fact that I get results would be great.
Ps. I Pm’ed you. Thanks

I study in Portsmouth :woman_shrugging:t2: so i could give you some tips :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That sounds great too. But Im not sure how it would work out over time :tipping_hand_woman:. But lets keep up anyway. Maybe I should visit Portsmouth for the summer hols and we can have a good session/chat download or something :thinking:. Your choice.
Thanks for offering anyway :).