Looking different in spirit form

Some Years ago ‘around 2’ I saw myself in the mirror as having ‘yellow dragon like eyes and green hair I looked completely different than I did here’ i was surprised when I saw myself looking like that after a time when i whenever i sleep i remember that i was talking to someone about many things in my sleep… and one day i met a girl who had the same eyes i had but her body was different than human ‘like super cold and strong’ she told me to toouch her and i remember talking to her that whole night she also told me her name but i feel that it s not to tell it to anyone
Some weeks ago i also talked with lilith she came to my temple and we talked there… and in the temple i remember that i had green hair and different eyes too (i now that i am doing many things everytime i go to sleep 'talking to entities,seeing new places… but i always forget most of the things i did)
I d like to ask if any of u Looked like me in spirit form/when talking with entities and what does it mean… (i mean even when i meditate i see myself looking like that and it just came to my mind i didn t imagine to change the way i looked or anything 'i tihnk that s what my spirit looks like )
I d also like to ask about draconian ? (i feel connected to them but i dont have much info about them and when i searched in the net i didn t find how they really looked like… they showed me something completely different)
And also if someone can help to remember the things i m doing better (what i talked about with the entities/what i saw what i did…)

2 Likes

Wow you must have strong connection with your spirit ,it’s almost like you guys are becoming one did you give blood ,Silva,spurm as an offering before ??it seems like there connected to you by DNA

2 Likes

Yes U did do an offering to lilith with my spurm before

1 Like

If you’re interested in the Draconian current look up Asenath Mason. She has several books on Amazon. Get the Draconian Rituals book first. It’s a hefty tome as far as other occult literature goes but it’s very helpful. The Draconian path does use blood and sex magic to power sigils and admittedly it’s not a path for everyone but the gods are powerful and rewarding as long as you’re willing to change.

My astral form and aura also takes the guise of a dragon more often than not. I wasn’t aware of it until I was twelve and it wasn’t until I became invested in the Draconian current that I actually started making out the details.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks i ll look into Asenath Mason Books

You are not the only one i made a thread about it ages ago :slight_smile:

Alternate Astral Body types?

2 Likes

I take on the form of a teen with black hair and intense eyes and energy, usually surrounded by black or normal mist. As for what I’ve seen from me, I can appear as something similar to alduin from the elder scrolls or Nicol bolas from mtg. I’ve taken on a winged akhkarhu(spelling) and or demon and an angel.

4 Likes

I don’t look the same as you did in the mirror but I did start seeing my higher self in the mirror at times when I was awakening. Or if I did an invocation and was partially possessed I could see the other spirit in the mirror with me.

2 Likes

Great

1 Like